PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 time for change
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: time for change  (Read 7663 times)

Jenga

Re: time for change
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »

conceding 12 goals in the process.

12 is poor but 4 against Barrow in a 4-3 thriller and 4 from a poor performance at Kiddy - leaves 4 goals from 4 games which have included Wrexham.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 03:00:05 PM »

that is a disastrous result, and demonstates heathcotes inability at this level.   better players and no improvement in results spells serious trouble. having watched 4 of the first 6 we are still nowhere near being organised for this league. burying your heads will get us nowhere but the bottom four. managers who underperform in business are relieved of their duties. enough is enough

Erm what about BHM 5 days ago ? Christmas in my eyes will be a good indicator of how we are doing...

Dino 100% agree heathcote out we have mid table players already in the relegation battle area of the league. Blackpool alty i'm sorry but we wait till christmas we gonna be in the brown stuff.

what we got           prediction   

Woking           3pts                         0pts
                 Barrow           0pts                         3pts
                Kettering        1pt                           3pts
               Kidderminster  0pts                         1pt
              Wrexham         1pt                           0pts
              Eastbourne      0pts                         3pts

total                   5pts (19th)              10pts(8th with a GD of +6 or as low as 11 with a Gd lower than+2)           

Wind changed direction again has it?  ::)

Alty365

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »

that is a disastrous result, and demonstates heathcotes inability at this level.   better players and no improvement in results spells serious trouble. having watched 4 of the first 6 we are still nowhere near being organised for this league. burying your heads will get us nowhere but the bottom four. managers who underperform in business are relieved of their duties. enough is enough

Erm what about BHM 5 days ago ? Christmas in my eyes will be a good indicator of how we are doing...

Dino 100% agree heathcote out we have mid table players already in the relegation battle area of the league. Blackpool alty i'm sorry but we wait till christmas we gonna be in the brown stuff.

what we got           prediction   

Woking           3pts                         0pts
                 Barrow           0pts                         3pts
                Kettering        1pt                           3pts
               Kidderminster  0pts                         1pt
              Wrexham         1pt                           0pts
              Eastbourne      0pts                         3pts

total                   5pts (19th)              10pts(8th with a GD of +6 or as low as 11 with a Gd lower than+2)           

I don't know about "in the brown stuff" but you're certainly talking enough of it here!

dino

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »

ok, lets wrap this thread up...... the majority would persevere with the current scenario up until xmas. fair play , you all have a lot more faith than me. i just hope i dont have a long futile journey tommorrow evening, and i get duly entertained with rampaging forwards and marauding midfield players
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 time for change