PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disgraceful
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Disgraceful  (Read 13580 times)

Pwill

Re: Disgraceful
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 06:10:01 PM »

Losing the faith.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 06:12:04 PM »

Jim had to try something different. It didn't work. He inherited a very poor squad and the only players available are free agents who are free for a reason. Yes, Obeng over Reeves was weird, but I think he was trying to bringing more speed up front. That didn't work either. On a positive note, the new centre back was pretty decent and the defence generally looked more compact than it has done all season. Dawber was brilliant today. We lack the kind of creativity Nicky would have provided and the kind of physicality that a Robbie Lawton or Eddie would have provided in midfield. I think we're down, but I do believe in miracles.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 06:13:35 PM »

Jim had to try something different. It didn't work. He inherited a very poor squad and the only players available are free agents who are free for a reason. Yes, Obeng over Reeves was weird, but I think he was trying to bringing more speed up front. That didn't work either. On a positive note, the new centre back was pretty decent and the defence generally looked more compact than it has done all season. Dawber was brilliant today. We lack the kind of creativity Nicky would have provided and the kind of physicality that a Robbie Lawton or Eddie would have provided in midfield. I think we're down, but I do believe in miracles.
How can he possibly justify Cyrus as captain. Someone needs to help me out here
ParkINson's red and white army

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 06:30:30 PM »

Jim talks a good story, but players are not responding. If nothing else I expect 100% from the players on the pitch, thats not happening. And to start with no recognised CF was bizarre.

Whatever they do at training is not working.

Pwill

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 06:36:31 PM »

Blame the chairman, not the present manager. Spending sanctioned on dross. And as for the Duncan windfall. Wasted😩

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 06:37:53 PM »

How can he possibly justify Cyrus as captain. Someone needs to help me out here
I'd love to be able to help you out but I was as baffled as you were.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 07:05:48 PM »

Well that was bizarre.

I dont know what formation we were playing but it was sh*te.  No strikers on the pitch and your not going to score many. 1 shot on target i recall.

Remember when young signed a player on thursday,  started him saturday and subbed him after 18mins. Not much differnt today.

We're fukked.

Thought mcwilliams was our mom but believe he got a bollocking for being sh*te so wbo knows.

As for Cyrus being capt, perphaps its jh giving him a confidence boost
Full time and proud of it

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 07:19:14 PM »

I also thought Jim was trying to give Cyrus a confidence boost. In all fairness, he did okay - the defence was a bit more solid and I agree that McWilliams did well too. Goalie was surely our motm though.

arnald

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 07:21:50 PM »

Jim hahaha

arnald

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2016, 07:23:20 PM »

Wank

arnald

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 07:26:40 PM »

Plenty of  cider to tell the truth

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 07:40:44 PM »

Can't honestly see us winning another game this season. 2400 in there today and it sounded like a morgue, it looks like everyone is resigned to relegation and I think the players know it, and accept it, too.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 08:06:37 PM »

Only three players earned their pay today .. Dauber, McWilliams and Miller.

Wilkinson is too fkn lightweight and needs to man up and get on the weights, apart from the 3 mentioned their still isn't any fight in the team.
Salford no10 ran us fkn ragged, he is on loan from Fleetwood why aren't we scouting that kind of talent ffs

Its beyond a joke now, sh*t creek is right in front of us and the fkn paddle is probably in the corner of the dressing room.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 08:15:34 PM »

Jim Harvey is making sh*te decisons. It is plain to see, thinking too much. Managers over think tactics. They simply f**k up the simple decisons.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 08:42:40 PM »

Jim Harvey is making sh*te decisons. It is plain to see, thinking too much. Managers over think tactics. They simply f**k up the simple decisons.

The most cohesive we have looked was under Shaun Densmore and we were playing 4-4-2. We need to get back to playing a system everybody understands, play the players in their correct position and stop with the constant chopping and changing. We had 3 players making their home debuts today and the rest of them (excluding Lawrie) relatively new to the club playing a system that was impossible to comprehend. Keep it simple Jim.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disgraceful