News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Last seasons comparison against salisbury

Author Topic: Last seasons comparison against salisbury  (Read 3071 times)

Jacko

« on: October 07, 2008, 03:00:34 PM »

2007/2008 team that drew 3-3 13. Richard ACTON; 15. Chris LANE, 5. Darren TINSON (capt), 16. Ryan SHOTTON, 3. Gary SCOTT; 7. Robbie LAWTON, 6. Jake SEDGEMORE, 11. Warren PEYTON, 12. Joe O'NEILL; 19. Chris SENIOR, 20. James DEAN. Subs: 1. Stuart COBURN, 4. Karl MUNROE, 9. Colin LITTLE, 18. Pat McFADDEN, 22. Carlos LOGAN.

2008/2009 COBURN; DOUGHTY; YOUNG; MCGREGOR; LANE(HOPEFULLY)  LAWTON;  DANLYCK; DENSMORE; ELAM; SENIOR; LITTLE; PEYTON; JOHNSON; O'NEIL.

Looking at this with the exception of Ryan Shotton its the most notable improvement ive seen in one season as an alty fan really refreshing to see plus they've lost there last 3 games,

IF ALTY ARE BETTER THAN 3/1 I WILL BE HAVING A BET!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:10:03 PM by Jacko »

Alex

Re: Last seasons comparison against salisbury
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »

we are 16/5 (3.2/1)  so you can have that bet  ;)

they looked like a side that can grind out results when we played them a few weeks back. let's just hope our new found form can break them down, they seam to be on a slide since we played them.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 03:43:53 PM »

For those confident, but not bursting with confidence such as myself, the 'draw no bet' option (if the game is a draw you receive your stake back) seems to provide good value at 9/4.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »

Shotton would fit in marvellously with McGregor/Lane and Young in our new back 3 by the way.

Jacko

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 03:50:31 PM »

Shotton would fit in marvellously with McGregor/Lane and Young in our new back 3 by the way.
That would be my defence if we got promoted ballers!!! im gonna wake up now ;D

Jacko

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »

we are 16/5 (3.2/1)  so you can have that bet  ;)

they looked like a side that can grind out results when we played them a few weeks back. let's just hope our new found form can break them down, they seam to be on a slide since we played them.
Duke you've gone and done it again you know im bored in work sat here itching to slap a bet on!!!

Ive actually gone for £20 on the 9/4 money back draw bet Jimmy found good spot pal, well i dont bet on alty much but i think it certainly adds to the entertainment of watching sky sports news live match!!!

Erm Jimmy have you and Rocketdan actually ever recovered from your £7 loss at pound poker when i beat you using only 1 card lol!!! :o it was a jack as well!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »

Well done chaps.

We're ace.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 10:01:42 PM »

Are you going to give Jacko the £19 you've cost him by talking him away from a correct 16/5 bet to a correct 9/4 bet??  :-\

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »

Jacko's a big boy, plus, as he mentions I've probably lost that much to him playing poker at HT.

How much did you have on Salisbury? :-*

Jacko

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 12:38:19 AM »

HAHA ;D Im well happy with that bet i'd of put more on given the risk, won the signed football in the ebbsfleet game too its just a world of wheath right now :-*

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 12:44:11 AM »

Jacko's a big boy, plus, as he mentions I've probably lost that much to him playing poker at HT.

Same I had on Ebbsfleet on Saturday. Zip.   :)

Jacko, if you'd done the Blue Square keepie uppie competiton on Saturday like I suggested you'd have had a free £25 blue square bet voucher to put on tonight!

ALL, if you're over 18 and fancy winning a free £25 pound bet voucher please do go forward for the Blue Square keepie up competition at half time, trying to do keepie ups with a square foam blue square cube (the clue is in the title).

See myself, Adam Martell or Simon Ellis on matchdays for more info, if you don't know any of us ask a steward and they'll prob be able to point us out.

Jacko

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 08:49:05 AM »

Same I had on Ebbsfleet on Saturday. Zip.   :)

Jacko, if you'd done the Blue Square keepie uppie competiton on Saturday like I suggested you'd have had a free £25 blue square bet voucher to put on tonight!

ALL, if you're over 18 and fancy winning a free £25 pound bet voucher please do go forward for the Blue Square keepie up competition at half time, trying to do keepie ups with a square foam blue square cube (the clue is in the title).

See myself, Adam Martell or Simon Ellis on matchdays for more info, if you don't know any of us ask a steward and they'll prob be able to point us out.
I would have done it if there was'nt a certain gareth "tevez" thomas i was up against ;D ive been practising with my gamecube at home though :o

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »

For those confident, but not bursting with confidence such as myself, the 'draw no bet' option (if the game is a draw you receive your stake back) seems to provide good value at 9/4.
My betfair account is looking more healthy than the Royal Bank of Scotland at the moment with these Alty's wins.
They really should be beating teams like us

Dougals Dad

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 10:27:53 PM »

My betfair account is looking more healthy than the Royal Bank of Scotland at the moment with these Alty's wins.

Jennifer's piggy bank is looking better than the RBS!!!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team