PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Heathcote abuse incident
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Heathcote abuse incident  (Read 9069 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Heathcote abuse incident
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 10:36:44 PM »

Fao James

As you look at you're keyboard it's the grey button to th eleft of the letter A.

teasybeaver

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 05:48:12 AM »

no offence to ideas 4 alty but i blame him with non of the manchester big 2 at home we were always likely to attract a few glory hunters a the game. there was to much hype leqading upto the game with basically saying that this game was a game we were likely to win exeter are a fantastic side yes and they showed that.but when itīs just first game the players donīt need that pressure. if ur so good a coming with ideas the tell me why donīt you come up with a bright idea like getting supporters down to keep the ground tidy and ready 4 a matchday i didnīt see him down at any of the arrranged weekends enough said we play two teams that we need to beet in the nxt two games so lets foget the 1 game a season nobs   

Unbelievable!

Someone doing there best to be involved in the club from kent, and raising funds and profile in the process is clearly to blame for a defeat????????????

Sorry to bring this up again but I can see a pattern emerging here between people with SPG issues and ridiculous comments.

My take on this, albeit from the haven of France, is that GH wears his heart on his sleeve and always has where the club are concerned. He spent a summer breaking his back to get the squad ready at the last minute and thats the reaction he gets on day 1 of another marathon struggle of a season. In all honesty its not suprising and i dont blame him at all.

We should be grateful for the passion he shows. Or maybe we should drive him away and spend years discussing how bad things got after!

Sleepy the dwarf

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 08:16:18 PM »

no offence to ideas 4 alty but i blame him with non of the manchester big 2 at home we were always likely to attract a few glory hunters a the game. there was to much hype leqading upto the game with basically saying that this game was a game we were likely to win exeter are a fantastic side yes and they showed that.but when itīs just first game the players donīt need that pressure. if ur so good a coming with ideas the tell me why donīt you come up with a bright idea like getting supporters down to keep the ground tidy and ready 4 a matchday i didnīt see him down at any of the arrranged weekends enough said we play two teams that we need to beet in the nxt two games so lets foget the 1 game a season nobs   

Brilliant. I vote we make the oxford game away fans only. That way the three points will be ours without a doubt!

AT

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 09:36:35 PM »

Since when didn't Heathcote have a go at the ref's or Fans indeed, thats who he is ; That Linesman got a right earfull of Mr Heathcote.

James if your rant was legible then you have set the benchmark for idiots to come! Fantastic a true reflection on the state of the Genepool.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 12:02:31 AM »

The Linesman deserved it he was the worse I have seen in many years.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 12:10:48 AM »

Sorry Mr Teasybeaver, obviously either dim or elderly or both. what are SPG issues please?

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 12:22:07 AM »

ATS,

An acronym for Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar....apparently.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Jenga

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 12:31:22 PM »

OMG James Black has upset everymore than I have done in the past. I best get some more stupid comments now - COME TO THINK OF IT I DONT THINK I CAN BEAT BLACKY - he takes the biscuit with that one.

If I ask who is going to win the league this year will I get peaked again???

Who will win the league?

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 02:11:16 PM »

feeling neglected jenga? have a peake on me mate

teasybeaver

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 05:51:40 PM »

Sorry Mr Teasybeaver, obviously either dim or elderly or both. what are SPG issues please?

As Mr Black would say:

spellin punktuashon n gramma  8)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Heathcote abuse incident