PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV: Altrincham Vs Hednesford
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Alty TV: Altrincham Vs Hednesford  (Read 11439 times)

Alty TV

• Regular First Team
  • Alty TV
    • View Profile
    • Alty TV
« on: November 03, 2013, 02:24:31 PM »

markecky

Re: Alty TV: Altrincham Vs Hednesford
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »

Now I see why the control was so good for the third, it was with his arm.  

Was Richmans a red?

Still what's done is done now.

Before he tired those highlights show what a good game Wilkinson had, high hopes for him.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:35:48 PM by markecky »

Shimpa

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 02:38:47 PM »

Worst Ref Ever! never a red, letting them take a free kick before the keeper is ready is a bit mean, thrid goal looked like hand ball, how there player wasn't sent off for a worse challenge than Richmans! Grrr

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 02:39:48 PM »

For the red, if anything their boy was late. He slipped and put his leg in front of the ball the Simon hit full on. The trailing leg was that, trailing. What else is he supposed to do with.

Ed the Duck probably used both forearms to control it.

I hope the lads a fired up to give them a proper dicking at their supposed San Siro of a Staffordshire sh*t pit.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 02:41:16 PM »

No sign of the punch incident on the video.

The free kick that led up to goal was also a joke but the goal was Stu being slow off the mark. I heard the whistle from the Golf Road end.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

markecky

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 02:53:30 PM »

No sign of the punch incident on the video.

The free kick that led up to goal was also a joke but the goal was Stu being slow off the mark. I heard the whistle from the Golf Road end.

I think it was a combination of Stu still lining up his wall, refs usually allow for that when telling players to wait for whistle. Sure he'll be disappointed though.

It was also very quick thinking from Durrell, who despite having no class, was the best player on the pitch.

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 02:56:33 PM »

Didn't want to commit my self about the incidents after the game , but now I've seen them on highlights it proves what a bloody awful ref he was , never a red card , can't determine whether free kick taken before whistle went , third goal he used hand to control , linesman in better place to see  than ref , and how he only got yellow card not red I don't know

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:58:22 PM by ASMO »

markecky

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »

Didn't want to commit my self about the incidents after the game , but now I've seen them on highlights it proves what a bloody awful ref he was , never a red card , can't determine whether free kick taken before whistle went , third goal he used hand to control , linesman in better place to see you than ref , and how he only got yellow card not red I don't know

He takes literally 1 second after the whistle, I have seen another video.  Its very quick thinking but normally refs wait for the keeper to leave the post.

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 03:09:06 PM »

I often think as fans were to keen to blame the ref on every defeat however having seen that it wasn't a sending off and the third goal like ecky said was handball to get the ball under control

York Alty

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 03:44:08 PM »

Was stood on the Golf Road end and I said then it wasn't a red card.  The ref could just have easily booked their lad.  That incident followed a bit of handbags by the corner flag a couple of minutes before where the ref didn't get a grip of the game. I'd like to say the ref was the same for the two sides - equally inept - but the major decisions went against Alty...just one of those days.

They struggled to beat a ten man team for 80 minutes, I can't see them winning the league.  Their first goal was a cracker, lovely move and finish and their keeper played well.  On another day we'd have won that game I'm sure. 

Jimmy

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 03:57:50 PM »

They may not win the league but unlike brackley they came to win not draw

Bath Alty

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 04:14:23 PM »

Some terrible decisions there (ref, not Sinnot for this post!) but the worst by a long way was the freekick for their second.  All the others are split second decisions and it's a difficult job etc etc (see ATS posts on other matches for details) but there is absolutely no excuse for calmly blowing the whistle for the freekick to be taken while the keeper is crouching by the post lining up his wall.  He can't claim to be unsighted, under pressure to make a quick decision or anything else.  That one action alone should see repercussions for him, move him down a league or something.  You wouldn't see that on a Sunday game or a kids match (unless the ref's son was taking the freekick!)

Longman

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 04:42:50 PM »

That's absolutely disgraceful, that is never a red card, it's a full blooded honest committed tackle, what has happened to the game of football at all.

Hamilton

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 04:46:01 PM »

Some terrible decisions there (ref, not Sinnot for this post!) but the worst by a long way was the freekick for their second.  All the others are split second decisions and it's a difficult job etc etc (see ATS posts on other matches for details) but there is absolutely no excuse for calmly blowing the whistle for the freekick to be taken while the keeper is crouching by the post lining up his wall.  He can't claim to be unsighted, under pressure to make a quick decision or anything else.  That one action alone should see repercussions for him, move him down a league or something.  You wouldn't see that on a Sunday game or a kids match (unless the ref's son was taking the freekick!)

That's happened to me when I was in goal for Crewe  v Nantwich* and it really pisses a goalie off.

That's Crewe Safeway v Nantwich Safeway & i was the fat bloke put in goal by the manager, who was also me! However, I did not substitute our 40 goal forward or best winger!

Jenga

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 05:08:28 PM »

never a sending off. He did go through the guy a little but only because he slipped and was weak himself. Simon clearly went for the ball and if i was the Altrincham Board i would be challenging the red card and the 3 game ban.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team