* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FM2009

Author Topic: FM2009  (Read 4146 times)

bigcol

FM2009
« on: November 11, 2008, 02:06:32 PM »

According to the demo of Football Manager 2009, Peyton is our best player (once you disregard Tierney, who has already left).

fuertes

Re: FM2009
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 03:55:53 PM »

Is Colin Little as ridiculously underrated as ever?

Daycare Dan

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 04:42:09 PM »

I can't be blamed for anything to do with this game, I had nothing to do with it.

I did however get told off for making Shotton too good on the last one.  ;D 8)

Altyant

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 09:45:45 PM »

Will copies be available in the club shop again this year?

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 11:35:59 PM »

who in gods name does the ratings because there never right i don't mean just our players but any team. I know a Supporter does ours but what about the big teams?

Daycare Dan

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 09:00:19 AM »

who in gods name does the ratings because there never right i don't mean just our players but any team. I know a Supporter does ours but what about the big teams?

I did ours the last two seasons, and for the record it's bloody hard work. Every stat is gone over by the FM team when you send it in, so there is no finishing 20 for Little etc. The players stats also have to be scaled to the level of the club. Fans do every club in the game.

I'm not sure but I think the Alty position might be vacant, contact SI Games if you fancy a shot at it and have a few days free to do all the work.......  ;)

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 09:27:32 AM »

I did ours the last two seasons, and for the record it's bloody hard work. Every stat is gone over by the FM team when you send it in, so there is no finishing 20 for Little etc. The players stats also have to be scaled to the level of the club. Fans do every club in the game.

I'm not sure but I think the Alty position might be vacant, contact SI Games if you fancy a shot at it and have a few days free to do all the work.......  ;)

Full credit to you mat i bet it is but it's a bit of a waste of time isn't it if there going to change it all

fuertes

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 10:06:53 AM »

Please tell me you get paid.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »

Please tell me you get paid.

Nope. You get a free copy of the game.

bigcol

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 01:53:48 PM »

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54906&highlight=altrincham

"Chelsea Pumas" is the bloke doing our data.  http://community.sigames.com/member.php?u=27512

You can post updates here too, I know I'm going to.

RocketDan

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 03:03:22 PM »

i use to edit the stats myself.
give col finish 16 and composure 16, and also likes balls played to feet, and places shots.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 08:30:36 PM »

i use to edit the stats myself.
give col finish 16 and composure 16, and also likes balls played to feet, and places shots.

According to SI that would be a Championship/Premiership class player.

bigcol

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 09:48:29 AM »

sorry had to mention this, I'm playing FM2009 and am in season 2010/2010 managing Chesterfield, Alty are in the BSN but have just been taken over by a Singaporean Tycoon who has injected 10million into the club.  :) Don't you just love fantasy football.

dopamine

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 04:48:16 PM »

What i want to know is where have all the promised comments gone in the forum?! (there were a few to start with, but they seem to have dried up...)

On the Peyton subject, he's been reduced quite considerably to a level more befitting, and Colin is the 2nd highest rated player after Smith (who was rated by the Stockport researcher last season) but due to a combination of age/determination his stats drop rapidly practically straight away.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FM2009