PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 In's and Out's
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: In's and Out's  (Read 22061 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: In's and Out's
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2021, 10:08:22 PM »

Doubt Fylde pay that either ::)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2021, 09:38:12 AM »

Believe Hulme is on £1500 a week
Full time and proud of it

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2021, 10:00:06 AM »

Wow....

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2021, 10:24:37 AM »

For a player who's never done it, or even played, at National level that's incredible (if not actually unbelievable).
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2021, 10:40:03 PM »

I wonder how much Chris Senior is on!

RobskiRobin

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2021, 07:46:34 AM »

JH was on less than a £1000 a week, still a mouth watering sum but less than £1000 nonetheless. His move back to us was a done deal until we realised how big his ban was and how much money he owed to Fylde and the FA for fines and costs of representation. He subsequently was offered a new deal on even less money at Fylde as to fill the void for what he owed them meaning we weren’t prepared to wait for his ban to end and pay the fine money etc.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2021, 08:23:54 AM »

JH was on less than a £1000 a week, still a mouth watering sum but less than £1000 nonetheless. His move back to us was a done deal until we realised how big his ban was and how much money he owed to Fylde and the FA for fines and costs of representation. He subsequently was offered a new deal on even less money at Fylde as to fill the void for what he owed them meaning we weren’t prepared to wait for his ban to end and pay the fine money etc.
I dont know your source but there is a few odd things about that.  I would imagine players do not have to pay for representation and its unusual for players to pay clubs directly if fined.  I wait to be corrected though
Bernard Taylors barmy army

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2021, 08:41:20 AM »

I can't see us ever having been back in for him, either - don't think Parky would have gone for it.

Would rather believe the wages quoted by his mate, directly to his face, on his Instagram too - wouldn't you have thought? Unless they're taking the mickey about rumours (i.e. he's actually on much more/less than that) - but I can believe the figure. At the end of the day, it's roughly a £60k salary which sounds about right for a lot of full-time players in the lower leagues.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2021, 03:40:04 PM »

I can't see us ever having been back in for him, either - don't think Parky would have gone for it.

Would rather believe the wages quoted by his mate, directly to his face, on his Instagram too - wouldn't you have thought? Unless they're taking the mickey about rumours (i.e. he's actually on much more/less than that) - but I can believe the figure. At the end of the day, it's roughly a £60k salary which sounds about right for a lot of full-time players in the lower leagues.

Hulme back after a bad tweet would have been the most Parky signing ever.
It's all my fault.

RobskiRobin

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2021, 04:15:09 PM »

We’re in for the lad just released by Chesterfield, Milan Butterfield, a big, strapping 6’3 central midfielder and also Jamie Stott, a left footed CB from County

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2021, 04:33:05 PM »

Jamie Stott would be interesting. Don't know much about Butterfield.

Got the impression Stott was a DM though.

Freddie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2021, 04:38:14 PM »

I'm all for signing Stott - it's my surname too so would make buying a personalised Alty shirt much easier  ;D

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2021, 05:49:11 PM »

Wow, Jamie Stott would be interesting - he was brilliant whilst on loan at Stockport in the NLN, if I recall correctly they pretty much started their march towards the title when he came in on loan from Oldham, having started that season slowly like us. Not sure why it hasn't worked out for him the second time around, often the case after an initial successful loan spell.

I did notice Milan Butterfield on Chesterfield's released list, but I must admit Scott Boden was the one that caught my eye - I assume his season is still going as he's at Torquay at the moment.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2021, 05:59:43 PM »

We’re in for the lad just released by Chesterfield, Milan Butterfield, a big, strapping 6’3 central midfielder and also Jamie Stott, a left footed CB from County
I really appreciate the posts but slightly concerned it might tip off other clubs re availability, they probably already know but ...
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2021, 06:18:28 PM »

Yes.
I'm excited and impatient to hear of new signings but I trust the Club to get them over the line as soon as they can so I'll keep my speculations to myself and will just have to learn to be patient.
😜😇🤗
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 In's and Out's