General Category > Altrincham FC First Team

derby game

(1/6) > >>

leighgreen:
after 20 years of watching debry games Alty v the Vics, this is the worst Alty team I have ever seen,
A bunch of cloggers, with no skill at all
Your fans are still in the 70's and I witnessed aggression from the Alty scum fans to young kids and girls.

You are a disgrace and hopefully you will end up back in the conf north, were you belong

Without doubt the gulf between the clubs is bigger than ever and the Vic's remain the major football team in Cheshire.

Stop the Alty boot boys

Amsterdam Alty:
Incorrect.

we passed the ball better than you, had the better chances, and all round played very well.

the people being agressive wern't alty fans infact many i had not seen at an alty game before, alot also seems to be being made of this non event, when you have been rushed by 200 oxford holigans or had you coach window smashed at aldershot like halifax you will realise how incorrect you are

Jezza:
this is the worst Alty team I have ever seen

......erm so what does that make Vics who can only muster up one goal and one point from our two encounters this season.

Vics earned themselves the reputation and tag of the Millwall of Conf North last season.

You sound bitter...maybe you're just worried how long you'll actually have a club as the walrus may get fed up with the restaurant being empty..half price Italian meals and only 600 die hard Vics fans turning up for a local derby.

leighgreen:
Dear Mr Retard Jezza,
We were promoted as Champions by playing excellant football.
Not via the back door play offs.

You should have gone down last season, but got away with it - hopefully things will go to plan and you will go down were you belong.
You can only dream of the fantastic backing we have and thankfully we do not have to play in such poor conditions as yours.
Bitter?  I am a true fan not a thug and follow the best ever non league side in football - FACT

radcliffe alty:
Yawwwwwnnnnn........................

Cannot wait until half term is over.

This country is on it's arse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version