News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Is it just me...

Author Topic: Is it just me...  (Read 3480 times)

ripleym

Is it just me...
« on: September 07, 2014, 09:05:57 AM »

...or is there a smile on Damian Reeves' face every time he scores this season?  I don't recall seeing too much of that last season.

altyazz

Re: Is it just me...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »

...or is there a smile on Damian Reeves' face every time he scores this season?  I don't recall seeing too much of that last season.
i think your correct pal he seems full of life and he was moving the ball brilliantly last night and looked like he was loving it out there 

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 05:31:57 PM »

also the fact he must be getting a good nights sleep having a young baby working full time and playing football he must of been knackered most weeks , its a amazing what a good nights sleep does for you :)
FFS

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 05:43:51 PM »

also the fact he must be getting a good nights sleep having a young baby working full time and playing football he must of been knackered most weeks , its a amazing what a good nights sleep does for you :)

Nice little personal insight Stu. Want some matchsticks to hold your eyelids open? Hope you are all well.

taxi Phil

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 06:24:18 PM »

Nice little personal insight Stu. Want some matchsticks to hold your eyelids open? Hope you are all well.
Stu has it easy Ray. He doesn't play football...............

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 06:40:15 PM »

Cheers ray ,  living on a good 3hrs sleep hes inherited my arse and appitite and yes knackered as well... phil kiss ma ass ☺
FFS

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 09:16:32 PM »

Nearly stated last year after the birth of his child his play would drop. It's bound too but now the nipper is a wee bit older and maybe sleeping through more often we have our happy poacher back!

Jenga

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »

I am glad we have been able to analyse his life and figure out why he didn't smoke last season when he scored. Great news . There are a lot of things in everyone's life that affects performance in everyone, bills, sleep, personal issues, a noisy neighbour, illnesses etc.
I reckon he smiles now as he has found his love for loom bands.

York Alty

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 11:59:44 AM »

I am glad we have been able to analyse his life and figure out why he didn't smoke last season when he scored. Great news . There are a lot of things in everyone's life that affects performance in everyone, bills, sleep, personal issues, a noisy neighbour, illnesses etc.

Nah.  It's not loom bands, they're soooo yesterday.

eightiesrobin

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 04:19:02 PM »

That's easy for you to say, but I have several hundred thousand of the buggers strewn around the house.

Hamilton

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 10:30:06 PM »

That's easy for you to say, but I have several hundred thousand of the buggers strewn around the house.

Easy way to spot the dads!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Is it just me...