News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SO NOW THE INQUEST BEGINS

Author Topic: SO NOW THE INQUEST BEGINS  (Read 2336 times)

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« on: April 28, 2008, 05:59:23 PM »

We are all feeling a bit low at the moment after saturdays gallant efforts  but lets remember this season to me was a bonus year , we after all really shouldnt have been playing in the bsc in the 1st place . we found it hard in this league ever since we were promoted and if by any chance we are reinstated again next season we will struggle once again , and we will again this time next year more than likeley be saying exactly the same as we are now so where do we go from here i hear the same things on here like sack the manager so who will take his job and work as hard and thanklessly as he has for as little pay i cant answer this can anyone else .we still have a team to watch next season whatever league we are in BE THANKFULL for this look at Halifax and think it could be us .maybe we will be back next year i dont know but if so it will be a hard slog again so lets get behind whoever is the manager

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: SO NOW THE INQUEST BEGINS
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »

Actually, the inquest has already begun - see the interesting thread started by Mortlake Bob.

Oh, and how do you know how much the manager is paid?! 
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 06:08:49 PM »

We are all feeling a bit low at the moment after saturdays gallant efforts  but lets remember this season to me was a bonus year , we after all really shouldn't have been playing in the bsc in the 1st place . We found it hard in this league ever since we were promoted and if by any chance we are reinstated again next season we will struggle once again , and we will again this time next year more than likeley be saying exactly the same as we are now. So, where do we go from here?  I hear the same things on here like sack the manager, so who will take his job and work as hard and thanklessly as he has for as little pay? I can't answer this, can anyone else? We still have a team to watch next season whatever league we are in BE THANKFULL (!)for this. Look at Halifax and think it could be us . Maybe we will be back next year i dont know but if so it will be a hard slog again so lets get behind whoever is the manager

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 06:10:10 PM »

Actually, the inquest has already begun - see the interesting thread started by Mortlake Bob.

Oh, and how do you know how much the manager is paid?! 

Graham gets paid???? I was not aware of this.

Also, pats on the back all round for th eway the club is prudently run but Halifax, Scarborough and co are the exceptions rather than the rule. Let's not kid ourselves that we're somehow miracle workers for not losing £30k a month.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »

are they the exception,i am beginning to wonder,we can add rotherha nad someone on here mentioned mansfield looks like more and more clubs are getting into this position to me.
Harold

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 06:40:54 PM »

ok so i dnt know what he is payed but he does so much more for his wages than most managers in this league do

Alty TV

• Regular First Team
  • Alty TV
    • View Profile
    • Alty TV
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 07:24:52 PM »

ok so i dnt know what he is payed but he does so much more for his wages than most managers in this league do

Its difficult to compare GH's job with most other managers in this League. Most managers spend much of there working day with thier proffesional players.

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

good point
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team