PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pringle no.10
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pringle no.10  (Read 6965 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Pringle no.10
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2023, 03:06:11 PM »

I'd just draw a line under the season with Matty and treat him like a new signing in the summer.

Pringle starting isn't the answer. Never does it when he starts. Looks a world beater against sides camped out on the edge of their box, knackered.

Was non-existent against Vauxhall Motors.

Still would play him against the King Lynn still clubs
It's all my fault.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2023, 04:40:46 PM »

I think we'll have to see what Matty looks like when he comes back. Hopefully he'll be his old self but you can never tell with serious injuries.

Going back to the Bromley game we were full of energy and all over them for the first twenty minutes. Although we didn't score we were giving them problems and I don't think we needed Ben at that point. He came into his own when he came on, injecting new life in to a team who's heart was in it but who's legs were starting to go. For me, he's definitely an impact sub.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2023, 12:00:52 AM »

No.10 is an important position in our team.

Cashman looked very disinterested tonight, albeit he was out of position for a lot of the game.

Osborne had a good game but he isn't good enough to make things happen.

We are better with two wingers on the pitch, so why not try Ben for a few games at no.10. He has never been given a proper opportunity, like others. He see's passes that other's don't and can't do.

On a seperate note, Linney looks very good. Strong and confident lad. Hulme is giving his all but I feel Linney would give us more of an attacking outlet.

Linney not turning up on time - traffic or not - is unacceptable for a lad wanting his chance at this level.

My uns=derstanding is, having been p/t at FCUM, is having to work his notice at his job.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2023, 10:11:10 AM »

No.10 is an important position in our team.

Cashman looked very disinterested tonight, albeit he was out of position for a lot of the game.

Osborne had a good game but he isn't good enough to make things happen.

We are better with two wingers on the pitch, so why not try Ben for a few games at no.10. He has never been given a proper opportunity, like others. He see's passes that other's don't and can't do.

On a seperate note, Linney looks very good. Strong and confident lad. Hulme is giving his all but I feel Linney would give us more of an attacking outlet.

Linney not turning up on time - traffic or not - is unacceptable for a lad wanting his chance at this level.

My uns=derstanding is, having been p/t at FCUM, is having to work his notice at his job.

This would make more sense
It's all my fault.

swindellsworth

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2023, 10:58:43 AM »

All the FC fans loved him , whatever the reason let's hope it's a one off . Could well be our missing link up front 🤞

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2023, 12:26:44 PM »

I think he is a great signing, but we also need to be patient with Regan and give him time to settle into the side. He needs a bit of a run in the side too. what happened on Tuesday was unfortunate, but there are a lot of traffic problems around the Sale and Altrincham area during half term, at present. I think that is just as much to blame for his late arrival.

swindellsworth

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2023, 12:49:26 PM »

Exactly that Steve , Regan needs time to settle in , he will find it harder at this level of course and the goals may be not forthcoming at first . However once he has adapted to full time training and our style of play he could be the real deal . Early signs do look promising. Pity we did'nt have him with Ryan and Chris around too .  Oh well.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pringle no.10