News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kettering Visit

Author Topic: Kettering Visit  (Read 1428 times)

The Angel Gabriel

Kettering Visit
« on: January 07, 2010, 04:11:33 PM »

Hi Alty Fans - Im a Kettering Town season ticket holder and used to come up for the Moss Lane game regularly in years gone by but havent been up for last 5 years .

Happen to up in the North West area on work next week and was wondering whats the chances of the Kettering Match being on ??? Assume you don't get a game in at the weeked I read that that game could be rearranged for tuesday and the kettering game further postponed ?

Heard the weather is pretty bad and you have deep snow on the pitch to clear ---?

Anywhere you'd recommend staying near Altringham

Cheers

RocketDan

Re: Kettering Visit
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 04:23:56 PM »

i suggest checking the official Altringham Town FC website.

markecky

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 04:26:58 PM »

If you read the prophets of doom on here we'll never play again. However...

Look out for the announcement on whether or not the AFC Wimbledon game gets rescheduled for Tuesday.

Chances are that it will and then all other discussions will be pointless anyway.

Out of interest did you used to own one of those red and white kettering town bomber jackets that all Kettering fans wore in the late eighties?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:31:34 PM by markecky »

The Angel Gabriel

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 04:35:17 PM »

Ho ho .. not one of the old Vauxhall Conference Ones surely ! Sadly not ! Although we do have a much more nifty range in the club shop now ..

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 06:25:38 PM »

Hi Alty Fans - Im a Kettering Town season ticket holder and used to come up for the Moss Lane game regularly in years gone by but havent been up for last 5 years .

Happen to up in the North West area on work next week and was wondering whats the chances of the Kettering Match being on ??? Assume you don't get a game in at the weeked I read that that game could be rearranged for tuesday and the kettering game further postponed ?

Heard the weather is pretty bad and you have deep snow on the pitch to clear ---?

Cheers

Most sadly my fav hotel the Oasis has shut so I'd go for the Cresta Court Hotel, bit pricey but nice and near the centre of town.
Bernard Taylors barmy army
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kettering Visit