PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bogie to Go?
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bogie to Go?  (Read 6743 times)

Jenga

Bogie to Go?
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:30:09 PM »

Surely Stockport will need to rid themselves of Bogie with 1 point from 12? Not the best start in the world but still a long way to go.

Hope they get themselves sorted quickly and both us and Stockport get promoted.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Bogie to Go?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »

Surely Stockport will need to rid themselves of Bogie with 1 point from 12? Not the best start in the world but still a long way to go.

Hope they get themselves sorted quickly and both us and Stockport get promoted.

If Stockport get out of the league this season it will only be in a downward direction.

joe

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 05:53:38 PM »

Stockports problems run far deeper than the manager!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:03:53 PM »

Many of the fans seem to think he is trying to work despite his Chairman, Board & CEO rather than with them

Jenga

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 06:30:59 PM »

Many of the fans seem to think he is trying to work despite his Chairman, Board & CEO rather than with them

From what i heard the CEO is possibly the main problem according to some people.

Hamilton

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 07:14:22 PM »

I think quite a few recent County managers have worked under difficult conditions - some of them the patsy of the CEO

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 08:53:35 PM »

Fans do not want Bogie to Go.   (Something to think about for those who wanted Sinnott last season  :P)

What the Fans do Want is for the Majoroty of the Directors to Resign and write off their so called loans .

In Summary it appears that a large number of directors have no interest in County but invested money for a "Land Deal" they hoped would come off , It didnt and now  4 years after the club has spiralled downwards under their control  they appear to expect their money back which bascially prevents any new investor coming in as they would need to pay £1.5M for a club with No assets.

Fans have now had enough and are at the stage were their is a geniune call to put the club into liquidation and start againm An Action Meeting has been called for Wednesday.

Obviously that would mean instant expulsion from the League but after year after year of what you saw on Saturday people are prepared to swallow the bitter pill.

Hamilton

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 08:57:28 PM »

County go into liquidation, Jim Rushe buys the ground for next to nothing and - lo and behold - you have Stockport Victoria!

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 09:03:52 PM »

Err unfortunatley the ground is owned by Brian Kennedy and thats a whole other story

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 09:07:58 PM »

Would a newly formed Phoenix Stockport be able to play at edgeley park? Would the Current stockport county being wound up mean any lease ends up being void and edgeley park more likely to be redeveloped?

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »

Well the ground has a covenant on it and the council apparantly will not let development take place (To protect the Club) , The rumours are that the owner wanted £3.5M for the ground even though its been independantly valued at £1.8M (Altough to be fair its value is zero to an investor yet priceless to County Fans)   however the latest rumour is that he is prepared to settle for much less although he is alledgely not  prepared to sell it to the current shareholders of SCFC  many of whom are Multi , Mutli Milliionaires .

And there you have it, Stale mate all round whilst we continue to spiral downwards.

On the Field appears to matter less and less each week, although we do have the added pleasure of having the having the p*ss taken out of us each week at clubs with 200 hundred fans  >:(

Hamilton

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 09:28:58 PM »

Err unfortunatley the ground is owned by Brian Kennedy and thats a whole other story

Of course, I'd forgotten about him. What is he getting out of this?

Jenga

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 09:41:39 PM »

Makes sad reading, the money men ruining football again. It pisses me off.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 10:02:22 AM »

So the options appear to be find at least million quid to buy a conference north club which doesn't own a ground, or start a rival club at NWCL level on a groundshare at another club?

Robin Reliant

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 11:40:02 AM »

Makes sad reading, the money men ruining football again. It pisses me off.

So true.. :(
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bogie to Go?