News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Loan players training

Author Topic: Loan players training  (Read 1669 times)

baldrick

Loan players training
« on: April 13, 2008, 09:10:38 AM »

The main difference between full time and part time seems to be the amount of training. So how does this apply to players on loan? Do they train every day or do they only train twice a week like the rest of the squad? I assume their clubs want them to keep as fit as possible.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Loan players training
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:29:59 AM »

I believe they are super fit and train at both clubs!

Ryan has to be the most passionate loan signing  have ever seen and hard working.

louise1925

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:36:35 AM »

We have been well and truly blessed with a bunch of loan players who have without exception given everything to the club this season. The performance of the two Stockport lads yesterday is itself worthy of mention. If it hadn't been for the determination of Turnbull we'd never have scored our first goal, which effectively changed the game. Tansey looks like the kind of player we've been missing for ages, an attacking central midfield player in the Michael Carr mould. Before that Liam King and Tom Cahill contributed heaps and Ryan Lynch has something to offer as a left-footed left back. I have to say it, but well done to GH for choosing them all.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

We have been well and truly blessed with a bunch of loan players who have without exception given everything to the club this season. The performance of the two Stockport lads yesterday is itself worthy of mention. If it hadn't been for the determination of Turnbull we'd never have scored our first goal, which effectively changed the game. Tansey looks like the kind of player we've been missing for ages, an attacking central midfield player in the Michael Carr mould. Before that Liam King and Tom Cahill contributed heaps and Ryan Lynch has something to offer as a left-footed left back. I have to say it, but well done to GH for choosing them all.
Don,t forget James Jennings
@AltyDaz

louise1925

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 11:44:57 AM »

Sorry, I completely forgot JJ. Best left back we've had at this club in years.

Longman

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 02:17:14 PM »

JJ was class.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Loan players training