News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott-lite

Author Topic: Sinnott-lite  (Read 4000 times)

Beez

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Sinnott-lite
« on: March 28, 2016, 09:32:13 PM »

Its flat, tactically naive and no one at the club seems to accept we're in a relegation battle. Really poor that today as was Halifax on Saturday. No urgency whatsoever.

Seems utterly predictable to me all of this. Tolson has the same ideas as Sinnott and seems to me to make the same sort of decisions. I haven't spoken to one person who can make sense of the appointment of Tolson. Everyone knows he's been appointed due to being in the chairmans clique. The chairmans article in the NLP the other week was utter nonsense, Tolson isnt loyal, he was an employee with his feet already under the table who was easy to employ given that the board didn't want to sack Sinnott in the first place. Utter farce.

GB Alty

Re: Sinnott-lite
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 11:54:52 PM »

The club is a disgrace at the moment, need a total clear out. Including the board, sack the lot of them

Come on shareholders, act now before the club dies of too much nepotism
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:27:32 AM by Woofer »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 08:14:29 AM »

Let's see what happens at the end of the season regarding the manager .He needs backing for the rest of the campaign

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 09:32:09 AM »

Neil took the Caretaker job because we didn't have a manager, it would have been easy for him to go as well. So he stays and gets criticised for doing so. In hindsight maybe the club should have made it clear that Lee left of his own accord instead of saying 'parted company' - just to appease some of the knob eds that come on this forum. Neil is doing the best he can with what he has got, so are the rest of the management. We all knew we needed 6 quality players at the beginning of last season but we didn't or more likely couldn't get them.
We know we need a fit Michael Rankine, Johnny King in midfield or a genuine fan to win the Lotto. In the meantime lets get behind the manager, players and club instead of pouring petrol on the relegation fire.

GB Alty

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 09:36:39 AM »

This forum isn't pouring petrol on any fire, did you here the boo's crying out from all areas of the ground at the final whistle yesterday?

People have lost patience and faith

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »

Neil took the Caretaker job because we didn't have a manager, it would have been easy for him to go as well. So he stays and gets criticised for doing so. In hindsight maybe the club should have made it clear that Lee left of his own accord instead of saying 'parted company' - just to appease some of the knob eds that come on this forum. Neil is doing the best he can with what he has got, so are the rest of the management. We all knew we needed 6 quality players at the beginning of last season but we didn't or more likely couldn't get them.
We know we need a fit Michael Rankine, Johnny King in midfield or a genuine fan to win the Lotto. In the meantime lets get behind the manager, players and club instead of pouring petrol on the relegation fire.

Neil Tolson didn't take the job out of charity for the club, he took it because he wanted it and because it was the next step in his coaching career. He was also offered it by his mate. As has been said before there would have been other people that could have stepped in if he had left.
I don't think the relegation fire needs any petrol, I think the manager and players are doing that for themselves.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 10:45:45 PM »

Neil Tolson didn't take the job out of charity for the club, he took it because he wanted it and because it was the next step in his coaching career. He was also offered it by his mate. As has been said before there would have been other people that could have stepped in if he had left.
I don't think the relegation fire needs any petrol, I think the manager and players are doing that for themselves.
Enlighten me, who was available, willing and in a better position than Neil to take the Manager's job immediately Lee decided to leave?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 10:50:43 PM »

We'll never know!!
Enlighten me, who was available, willing and in a better position than Neil to take the Manager's job immediately Lee decided to leave?

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 11:00:06 PM »

Indeed, we'll never know. I'm sure the LMA will send you a list of out of work coaches and managers though. We could also list every out of work manager who has worked in Conf North and National and the odd one from league 2 in the last 3 years.

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott-lite