News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Application for Manager

Author Topic: Application for Manager  (Read 1624 times)

bigcol

Application for Manager
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:26:27 PM »

I know it's an old joke but sorry someone was gonna do it, might as well be me.  And yes I'd love the job.

Colin Harris was born on 17th March 1976.

Altrincham are Colin Harris' first venture into management, having been appointed as manager in July 2010. Under his guidance, Harris' Altrincham side have so far lifted the Blue Square Bet Premier in 2011, won the English FA Trophy in 2011, won the johnstone's Paint Trophy in 2013, won the English League Cup in 2016 and won the English Premier Division in 2016.

Harris also had a brief spell in charge of Belarus between July 2012 and February 2015. Harris also had a brief spell in charge of Ivory Coast between February 2015 and July 2016.

Harris is now in charge of England, having joined England in July 2016.

Harris has been recognised for his talent and achievements with several awards: Named Blue Square Bet Premier Manager of the Month, Blue Square Bet Premier Manager of the Year, nPower League 2 Manager of the Year, nPower League 1 Managerof the Year, nPower Championship Manager of the Month, nPower Championship Manager of the Year runner-up, named English Premier Division Manager of the Month on two occasions and English Premier Division Manager of the Year

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Application for Manager