PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Striker required
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Striker required  (Read 5873 times)

RocketDan

Striker required
« on: September 06, 2009, 07:08:14 PM »

Am I right in thinking that Colin, Dale and Senior are all carrying knocks or unfit.

can we get someone in on a 2 game loan? Despite hitting them on the break loads in the second half, we never looked like scoring on saturday.

Denham was getting frustrated as he got to the bye-line there was no one in the box. As much as i like the Heff, he cant really play there.

MichaelH

Re: Striker required
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 07:14:05 PM »

I dont mind playing  :) ;D

joe

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 07:14:24 PM »

I think the loan market re opens on Tuesday so hopefully we can get someone in. I shouldn't imagine there are much funds if any available though.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

Am I right in thinking that Colin, Dale and Senior are all carrying knocks or unfit.

can we get someone in on a 2 game loan? Despite hitting them on the break loads in the second half, we never looked like scoring on saturday.

Denham was getting frustrated as he got to the bye-line there was no one in the box. As much as i like the Heff, he cant really play there.

The minimum loan for any player is 28 days and they cannot be recalled in that period to there club. You can still sign no contract players.
@AltyDaz

bigcol

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »

Will Rod be free from England/Utd duty?

Nonleaguer

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »

How about Gareth Seddon? Apparently unsettled at Kettering Town and expected to move North to Fleetwood Town. Can we hijack the move?

bigcol

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 07:43:14 PM »

Only if they'll loan him to us. BSN/BSS and lower do not have a transfer window and can sign anyone anytime.

joe

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 07:45:03 PM »

There's not a chance we can afford Seddons wages!

RocketDan

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »

How about Gareth Seddon? Apparently unsettled at Kettering Town and expected to move North to Fleetwood Town. Can we hijack the move?

He is coming in January (apparantly).

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 09:23:43 PM »

I did say before the season started that we would struggle to score goals. Sadly I've been proved correct. From the players on our books, apart from Senior and Little, the highest CAREER goalscorers for Alty are , I believe, Lawton (8) and Denham (6). We need some strikers URGENTLY!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

joe

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »

I did say before the season started that we would struggle to score goals. Sadly I've been proved correct. From the players on our books, apart from Senior and Little, the highest CAREER goalscorers for Alty are , I believe, Lawton (8) and Denham (6). We need some strikers URGENTLY!

To be fair most teams would struggle to score goals with three of their four strikers injured! We were doing ok until the injuries and although Denham has only scored six he has also spent alot of time out injured.

AltyIan

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 09:29:40 PM »

only scored once in the last 4 games though... i am starting to get nervous

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 01:07:54 AM »

As has been said before ,we still struggle to score ,we had the same problem last season we rely on  little each year, im afraid Dale is not going to get the goals we need neither
,cant see a solution with players we have at moment so lets hope we can get someone on loan

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 07:57:59 AM »

I think once our players start returning from injuries and suspensions we'll get back to the sort of form we showed at the beginning of the season. There's no need to panic yet!  :)
Come on Alty!

fuertes

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 08:37:56 AM »

I think once our players start returning from injuries and suspensions we'll get back to the sort of form we showed at the beginning of the season. There's no need to panic yet!  :)

This.

When everyone is fit we have a very useful forward line. You can't knock them for failing to find the net when they're not playing or soldiering on at 50%.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Striker required