PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 CARNAGE!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: CARNAGE!!!  (Read 10592 times)

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: CARNAGE!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 01:19:28 PM »

I ; love the idle ramblings of a jester , keep em coming because if there supposed to upset set us  ;D? on the contrary they are very amusing , i could lower myself and have a pop back but fellas like you would just love that so il sit here smiling waiting for further hilarious banter to come from the pride of fcmu :o
FFS

Popeye

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 02:01:16 PM »

I ; love the idle ramblings of a jester , keep em coming because if there supposed to upset set us  ;D? on the contrary they are very amusing , i could lower myself and have a pop back but fellas like you would just love that so il sit here smiling waiting for further hilarious banter to come from the pride of fcmu :o

I should hope you do after being a member of this forum for so long

Alty365

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 02:11:38 PM »

Seriously, you're allowed to go back to your own forum now the training match is over.

Bye!

Mostonian

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »

Diddums.
Have the nasty men forced you to think about some of the lies and platitudes you casually toss around?

Popeye

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 02:17:11 PM »

Seriously, you're allowed to go back to your own forum now the training match is over.

Bye!

Will you be posting on it today?

AltySi

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

FC United are boring and pointless, may you never darken our door again.

Good night!!!!

Popeye

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 03:48:09 PM »

Good night!!!!

Sweet dreams

x

Mostonian

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »

Good night!!!!

That's an interesting observation. Do you not like football then?

AltySi

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 07:00:56 PM »

For your information I love Football, which is exactly why I hate FCUM, and the way they are, and everything they stand for. We all experience things we dislike supporting our teams, but we have to stick with them through thick and thin, instead of running off and starting a new club. Anyway, that's a whole different argument!

Popeye

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »

For your information I love Football, which is exactly why I hate FCUM, and the way they are, and everything they stand for. We all experience things we dislike supporting our teams, but we have to stick with them through thick and thin, instead of running off and starting a new club. Anyway, that's a whole different argument!

You hate this  http://fc-utd.co.uk/manifesto.php  ???  ::)  Thats a bit weird if you dont mind me saying

Inaura

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 11:07:18 PM »

It's quite funny really, someone has been reading their thesaurus lately and is utterly desperate to sound intelligent. But in so many ways they fail.

Just as in the same way, many people involved with the original FCUM "manifesto" had incredibly good intentions and positive motivation for their involvement with the fledgling club. Though the problem for FC has been the "thug" element that joined their ranks. So whilst it's of some minor interest to wonder why Alty didn't settle into a stadium for 12 years (perhaps not having a support of 2500 to start with was a factor...) it's much more pertinent to cogitate on FCUM's future and whether after the passing of the years the initial support stay loyal or drift away, or if after FCUM reach league stndard which is surely a distinct possibility whether the disgruntled United fans at FCUM will face the irksome conundrum they faced with Mr Glazer's occupation of Old Trafford.

I'd actually like to see FCUM do well (though supporting existing Non-league teams would be good too...) if they could divest themselves of their reputation of anti-neo-liberalist ideological nuisances and thugs.

Long live Alty FC! Long live freedom! Viva la revolution! Down with the hegemonically perturbed ranks of metonymically enervated, ethically and morally assiduous bourgeois and their neo-altruistic proleteriat riling truisms!

Bath Alty

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 11:17:57 PM »

Long live Alty FC! Long live freedom! Viva la revolution! Down with the hegemonically perturbed ranks of metonymically enervated, ethically and morally assiduous bourgeois and their neo-altruistic proleteriat riling truisms!

This has the makings of a classic terrace song, all we need is a tune to set it to!

Mostonian

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 07:28:36 AM »

It's quite funny really, someone has been reading their thesaurus lately and is utterly desperate to sound intelligent. But in so many ways they fail.

Just as in the same way, many people involved with the original FCUM "manifesto" had incredibly good intentions and positive motivation for their involvement with the fledgling club. Though the problem for FC has been the "thug" element that joined their ranks. So whilst it's of some minor interest to wonder why Alty didn't settle into a stadium for 12 years (perhaps not having a support of 2500 to start with was a factor...) it's much more pertinent to cogitate on FCUM's future and whether after the passing of the years the initial support stay loyal or drift away, or if after FCUM reach league stndard which is surely a distinct possibility whether the disgruntled United fans at FCUM will face the irksome conundrum they faced with Mr Glazer's occupation of Old Trafford.

I'd actually like to see FCUM do well (though supporting existing Non-league teams would be good too...) if they could divest themselves of their reputation of anti-neo-liberalist ideological nuisances and thugs.

You spelt standard incorrectly.

infamy

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 02:02:40 PM »

Mostonian, which camp are you in?
I'm feeling a bit alienated as I am more of an anti-liberalist thug nuisance.
Is this allowed?

Alty365

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 02:09:16 PM »

Sorry, I believe you were both looking for this:

http://fcumforum.org.uk/mainforum/index.php
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 CARNAGE!!!