PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 discipline
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: discipline  (Read 6189 times)

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: discipline
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 05:52:26 PM »

It was always going to be red for Senior after raising his hands to Perry's face, but he went down like a sack of sh1te, then when the phyisio came on he was treating him  for a leg injury!

It really all  came from their 16 (Silk) who constantly fouled Clee who eventually flew into a challenge (which he got the ball).

Clee took the man, not the ball. Even if he had got the ball (which he didn't) he'd have got booked as he dived in. My immediate thought even before Chris Senior came running across was that Nick Clee could have got sent off as the tackle was clearly a reaction to not being given the free kick seconds before.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »

It was always going to be red for Senior after raising his hands to Perry's face, but he went down like a sack of sh1te, then when the phyisio came on he was treating him  for a leg injury!

It really all  came from their 16 (Silk) who constantly fouled Clee who eventually flew into a challenge (which he got the ball).

Clee took the man, not the ball. Even if he had got the ball (which he didn't) he'd have got booked as he dived in. My immediate thought even before Chris Senior came running across was that Nick Clee could have got sent off as the tackle was clearly a reaction to not being given the free kick seconds before.

Spot on

DAB @ ALTY

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 11:09:04 AM »

The Clee incident happened right in front of where I was stood & he did not
actually make contact with Silk,as for Senior,he dashed in because he thought
that their player was running in to have a go at Clee & yes he raised both arms
which the Mansfield player made a meal of & fell to the ground like a sack of spuds.
So Senior had to see red but as I have pointed out on another thread,Silk also
cheated in the other red card incident but the referee in both cases only seemed
interested in the player with a red & white striped shirt on.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 discipline