News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Holdsworths kidology

Author Topic: Holdsworths kidology  (Read 1707 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Holdsworths kidology
« on: October 12, 2009, 08:27:45 PM »

Not sure who he thinks he is with his poor attempt at kidology  in the paper.Who the f**k did he actually play football for,or is he just in football via his brother?? I hope we as fans and our cub keep a dignified silence in the run up to this cup tie and refuse to speak to any mansfield based media.As lets face it some of saturdays added spice was down to the actions of a mansfield radio station.We need to go and do our talking on the pitch and not be provoked by their players this time around.

joe

Re: Holdsworths kidology
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »

He was a centre half and played for several league sides, Watford amongst others.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »

And whats more for a manager that stated in that video last week that he didnt talk about other clubs,well the T**ts not come up for breath on us yet, and seems to like the sound of his own voice a bit too much for my money......

markecky

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 08:35:51 PM »

If he says his side need no motivation, then I'd like to thank him for providing us with some motivation as well. 

Seeing as though we play no football at all apparently then we can prove a point at the Nottingham Nou Camp.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 08:57:03 PM »

I believe he is that confident the fa have all ready sent him the cheque for £12500  ;)
@AltyDaz

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 09:04:08 PM »

One of the phrases used by Holdsworth was "we footballed them to death" well considering they had two more players than us for a fair chunk of the game it doesnt say much for his fkn forward line does it.. There fans were bricking it for the last 15 minutes and he goes on about them being so wonderful

I get fkn sick of managers like Holdsworth and Evans et al who never give us any credit .. I suppose the Luton boss will be the next one to have a pop at us.. 

Tossers

Dougals Dad

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »

One of the phrases used by Holdsworth was "we footballed them to death" well considering they had two more players than us for a fair chunk of the game it doesnt say much for his fkn forward line does it.. There fans were bricking it for the last 15 minutes and he goes on about them being so wonderful

I get fkn sick of managers like Holdsworth and Evans et al who never give us any credit .. I suppose the Luton boss will be the next one to have a pop at us..  Tossers

Have they got one yet?

His cockyness maybe their undoing!

BTW "To football" someone with never catch on as a word compared to my new word: "Scoreful"

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 09:21:30 PM »

I get fkn sick of managers like Holdsworth and Evans et al who never give us any credit

As much as I agree that Steve Evans is a big fat divvy, he was actually quite complimentary about us in the run up to our recent match at Moss Lane.

I think we just need to rise above these windup merchants. We've got a decent side these days which plays good football and we are more than capable of going to Mansfield and getting something.

Come on Alty!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Holdsworths kidology