Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Predictions league final table..and the winner is....also next years predictions

Author Topic: Predictions league final table..and the winner is....also next years predictions  (Read 2877 times)

Jezza

Simon Brotherton, David Corris and jon Stack all got a point Sat'dee to secure mid table mediocrity and are considering sacking their managers as we speak.

Brian Flynn's point left him in 5th place while Sharon Guest 'conference chick' finshed 2 points clear of the bottom and is now considering a merger with blue square forest and walthamstow to be 'blue square northern forest chick' next season.

Daisy finsihes with the wooden spoon and is considering changing tactics next season...in a bid to win the championship she's gonna predict we win 3-1 every game rather than 4-1.

So a big congratulations to Arthur Hodgkinson's Alty Druids who wins the league...any idea of this weeks lottery numbers Arthur?

Thanks for taking part everyone particularly Joe taylor aged 11 Alty heroes who will also change their name next year to Joe Taylor aged 12 score you buggers for God's sake.

Next season i am happy to run the predictions league in the same formatt (ie bulk prediction pre season) but am also considering doing it on a weekly basis with a weekly thread on this forum...let me know in reply to this thread which way you'd rather do it folks.

Team Name   Points
Arthur Hodgkinson’s Alty Druids   32
K Jeffery’s Shepherd’s Bush   31
Niall Flynn’s Barnstoneworth Utd   31
Dave Frain’s Welman Way   29
Brian Flynn’s Recreativo Utd   29
Pete Taylor’s Town Walker   28
Bryan Ford’s B4D   27
David Corris’s Give or take 18 points   26
Jezza’s Invade Mike’s Marina (If it’s built)   25
Margaret Wignall’s Champagne Supernova   25
Joe taylor (aged 11)’s Alty hero..the revenge   25
Tony Corris’s Bucks Exile   25
Alan Murray’s Murray’s Midlands masters   24
Simon Brotherton’s Hmmmmmmmm   24
Cliff Wignall’s No Relegation For Us (2)   21
Mick Taylor’s Sons of the desert   21
Mike Ainsworth’s Alty Are Back (again!)   19
Phil Taylor’s ref Star Belgrade   19
Jacqui Forster’s AFC Ashley   18
Jon Stack’s Hairdo’s Hotshot heroes   18
Sharon Guest’s Conference Chick   16
Daisy seller’s Wooooooo’s Next   14

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Mark-I think that doing a weekly thread like Gary Warrington did a few years back is better but more difficult to administrate.

I'm happy either way.

Thanks for doing this this season Mark-it has been great fun for Niall & me................but I will be sending him to bed early for pipping me!!

Regards
Brian

baldrick

Weekly has to be the choice. How can anyone predict a whole seasons results before a ball has been kicked?

ChrisVessey CUFC

Can 'non Alty' fans join and have a go?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I think you should be allowed Chris as you were so nice to us in the bar.  :-* Well done on staying up by the way, Alty and Droylsden switching places is bad enough but you and Histon would've been taking the piss. Have to say I didn't think you'd finish 4 points clear off us after we'd beat you 5-0 and you'd repeated the dose at home to York. :'(

ChrisVessey CUFC

I think you should be allowed Chris as you were so nice to us in the bar.  :-* Well done on staying up by the way, Alty and Droylsden switching places is bad enough but you and Histon would've been taking the piss. Have to say I didn't think you'd finish 4 points clear off us after we'd beat you 5-0 and you'd repeated the dose at home to York. :'(

All down to Robbie Simpson. He was suspended for our game with you and injured against York. Your gaffer watched us against Stafford the day after you played Burton and simply said 'No Robbie Simpson, no threat'. And he's right. I'm disappointed you went down, i liked your supporters club and the fact you didn't rub it in that you'd hammered us. I know some teams who have blatantly gloated in our faces at getting a draw against us!

I live around the corner from Farsley Celtic's ground so if they stay down and you play them next year (if CUFC aint playing, that is) i'll pop along and you can buy me a drink  :P
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Predictions league final table..and the winner is....also next years predictions