News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Crawl£y Town

Author Topic: Crawl£y Town  (Read 2347 times)

Knutsford Alty

Crawl£y Town
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:57:48 PM »

This sh*t or bust approach is certainly working out very nicely for them!

Tubbs joins Bournemouth rumoured to be in the region of £800,000.  Well that fee should comfortably cover the cost of a quality replacement and cover the financial gap caused by their gates to pay the wages for the rest of the season! 

and these cup runs they keep having arghhhhhhhh

rant over ???

fuertes

Re: Crawl£y Town
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 07:04:01 PM »

I'm sure it'll last.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:04:45 PM »

probably an outside bet for being on TV in the next round as well

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »

A friend of mine at work who has held a season ticket at a League 1 club for many years emailed me today to tell me what a 'progressive' club Crawley were.

He cited their recent success and the fact that they are looking at a second promotion, have had two great cup runs and have just made a kings ransom on a single player. He asked me why other non-league clubs were not as 'ambitious'. He was not trying to wind me up either - he was deadly serious.

After my blood stopped boiling I was able to put the record fully straight......however the plight of Scarborough and Rushden and several local businesses of Sussex has not changed his view on this 'good luck' story.

>:( >:( >:( >:(
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 08:56:52 PM »

'progressive'?  thats one way of looking at it

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 09:16:44 PM »

'progressive'?  thats one way of looking at it
......but not the right one.

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 10:00:24 PM »

all as bad as each other imo, bournemouth were in administration themselves only a couple of years ago

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »

I was going to say, where the hell did Bournemouth get 800 grand from?

As said when talking about them on the way back from Gainsborough, it really could not have happened to a less deserving club.

whopper

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 10:15:05 PM »

Its just a crazy ride that is fun while its running well but then when the nuts and bolts start coming out next season becuase the  gypsys that our running it have lost interest.

Anyway i think people should stop talking about them now as it appears too close to jealousy for my liking
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:17:08 PM by madrid robin »

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 07:19:55 AM »

Its just a crazy ride that is fun while its running well but then when the nuts and bolts start coming out next season becuase the  gypsys that our running it have lost interest.

Anyway i think people should stop talking about them now as it appears too close to jealousy for my liking
Are you Alan Alger's best mate or something? Yes I am jealous of a club cheating their way to success. I am hoping they get their comeuppance sooner rather than later.
They really should be beating teams like us

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 08:19:10 AM »

Bournemouth now have a Millionaire Russian bank rolling them.. As you are aware Bournemouth were also close to extinction a couple of seasons ago.. Have they paid there debts to the small businesses in the area.. Have they bollocks

Its a bloody disgrace

whopper

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 07:18:06 PM »

Are you Alan Alger's best mate or something? Yes I am jealous of a club cheating their way to success. I am hoping they get their comeuppance sooner rather than later.
just sound like a bunch of haters, its happening everywhere thats modern day football, corrupt to the brim
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Crawl£y Town