News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins: Altrincham v Worcester City

Author Topic: Radio Robins: Altrincham v Worcester City  (Read 1718 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: March 23, 2013, 06:35:55 AM »

Radio Robins......SPONSORED BY ASHLEY MOWERS GARDEN MACHINERY.... will be broadcasting live coverage of today's game.

The match commentary sponsors are Birtles Farm Bed & Breakfast where you can stay in a farmhouse built in 1625 and still full of its original features. The farm, run by Dave Norbury, is set in 190 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside adjacent to Tatton Park & is very close to the M56 & M6.

Open all the year round and proud to be a 3 star rated English Tourist Board Bed & Breakfast

To make a booking, call Sharon Norbury on 0161 928 0458 or visit the website at:-

www.birtlesfarm.co.uk/

The match commentators are Tim Ainsworth & Simon Ellis with Joe Barry providing match summaries.

This promises to be a truly educational afternoon as our commentary team comprises a headmaster & a couple of undergraduates.......none of the usual riff-raff!

The game kicks off at 3.00pm & commentary starts at 2.55pm.

You can listen to Radio Robins on the internet at www.radiorobins.com

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Robins: Altrincham v Worcester City
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:03:52 AM »

I've just been listening to Radio Robins commentator Lawrence Howarth on the Jason Byrne show on Radio 4 Extra. That is all.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 10:49:20 AM »

I was a last-minute replacement for Ian Wilkinson.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 10:56:36 AM »

Radio Robins......SPONSORED BY ASHLEY MOWERS GARDEN MACHINERY.... will be broadcasting live coverage of today's game.

The match commentary sponsors are Birtles Farm Bed & Breakfast where you can stay in a farmhouse built in 1625 and still full of its original features. The farm, run by Dave Norbury, is set in 190 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside adjacent to Tatton Park & is very close to the M56 & M6.

Open all the year round and proud to be a 3 star rated English Tourist Board Bed & Breakfast

To make a booking, call Sharon Norbury on 0161 928 0458 or visit the website at:-

www.birtlesfarm.co.uk/

The match commentators are Tim Ainsworth & Simon Ellis with Joe Barry providing match summaries.

This promises to be a truly educational afternoon as our commentary team comprises a headmaster & a couple of undergraduates.......none of the usual riff-raff!

'None of the usual riff raff' !! 

Looks like I'll have to bring my B Sc Degree with me for Tuesday's commentary at Guiseley just to get into the press box ? 

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 11:08:12 AM »

www.birtlesfarm.co.uk/

'None of the usual riff raff' !! 

Looks like I'll have to bring my B Sc Degree with me for Tuesday's commentary at Guiseley just to get into the press box ? 

Bring it this afternoon sir......the headmaster may not make it out of North Wales!!

62vintage

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 12:06:55 PM »

Littlerobin and myself were looking forward to todays game as it would have been our first match for a while. His mum is out and so a visit to the chippy, the match and home for a dvd was going to be the order of the day.
Unfortunately all our plans are now in tatters, as in littlerobins own words he has chicken spots!
So we will be listening to Radio Robins again and hopefully to another important win for us. 
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team