Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 London to Alty for Thursday - a spare car seat?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: London to Alty for Thursday - a spare car seat?  (Read 4028 times)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: London to Alty for Thursday - a spare car seat?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »

I'm moving to London shortly and oddly enough will be house hunting on Thursday. I had been worried about rushing back in time to catch it in the box, but this could be a handy alternative  ;D

Good area for boozers, Farringdon. Just a pain half of them close on the weekend.

Great area. Farringdon and London Bridge are streets ahead IMHO for your discerning London drinker. The One Tun has a solid ale card and quite a lot of single malt. Three screens too for the match.

Ste

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 07:40:52 PM »

Oh they'll be at least 10 of us there, probably more, and the groundwork was done with the landlord on Friday night, this gaff has ESPN and will show the game for us, no probs.

It's the One Tun in Farringdon, 3 minutes from the tube station.  Always good to hear of more Alty fans in that London.

Right, I still haven't secured a lift; pity about missing the match at Moss Lane but the pub will have to do! I've floated the suggestion to some mates, I'll definitely be there and it looks like we may bring a few. Magic.

Last time I saw Alty on the box was the 2007/8 away draw against Weymouth. I'll always remember Setanta's in-dressing room camera beaming Gary Scott's tears across the nation after his own goal/red card combo. A sad day.

Midlands Alty

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 07:46:02 PM »

Ste - not sure if any good for you but I am in St Albans Thursday morning, and then travelling up to Alty for the game, then back to Stratford upon Avon after the game Thursday evening. Does that help at all?

Ste

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »

Ste - not sure if any good for you but I am in St Albans Thursday morning, and then travelling up to Alty for the game, then back to Stratford upon Avon after the game Thursday evening. Does that help at all?

Thanks! I realise beggars can't be choosers but I don't fancy making may way back from Stratford Upon Avon at midnight after the match. You're a gentleman for the offer though! Enjoy it.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 London to Alty for Thursday - a spare car seat?