News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Forestdale Hotels

Author Topic: Forestdale Hotels  (Read 4581 times)

taxi Phil

Forestdale Hotels
« on: June 07, 2011, 09:55:00 AM »

A welcome new sponsor. Only two of their hotels are in Northern England (Barnsley and Darlington) but they have some in very nice locations. Denise and I note that they are "dog friendly" so we'll keep them in mind if we ever get the chance of a mini-break.

Good to have Manchester Glass back on board again. Thanks to all who've worked on these deals.

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Forestdale Hotels
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »

Any replica shirts already sold requiring sponsor logo being attached, let me know.

brian1925

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 10:45:51 AM »

Well done to those responsible for recruiting these sponsors and a big thank you to the companies involved.

Midlands Alty

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »

Forestdale Hotels is part of a larger group (35 hotels and growing) - for all hotels that are part of this new sponsor see also www.akkeronhotels.com/hotels/hotel-groups

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 01:35:45 PM »

Will we get a special supporters preferential rate to stay overnight in their hotels at Belper, Corby, Dudley, Harrogate and Kings Lynn when we play the likes of Eastwood Town/Alfreton, Corby, Worcester, Harrogate Town and Boston United ?

I can just see it now - a night out in Boston seeking out those elusive Pukka Pies !

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 03:03:28 PM »

Will we get a special supporters preferential rate to stay overnight in their hotels at Belper, Corby, Dudley, Harrogate and Kings Lynn when we play the likes of Eastwood Town/Alfreton, Corby, Worcester, Harrogate Town and Boston United ?

I can just see it now - a night out in Boston seeking out those elusive Pukka Pies !
Unless something strange happens at the AGM Cup, I doubt we'll be playing Alfreton next season. That aside, what a depressing list of opponents for next season.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 04:15:39 PM »

Stop spreading malicious rumours, they are NOT elusive!! just delicious :) :)

thegazelle

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »

worsester has potential for a weekend drinking invasion fun type weekend i feel

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »

Worcester would be good but a shocking 4 hours 20 mins each way from London town. Hisston at least gives us the bonus of a Cambridge session, always good, and subject to bus links, Eastwood means a Nottingham crawl.

As for Boston, I believe a night out there was the inspiration for the film "Shaun of the Dead".
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Midlands Alty

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 08:53:22 PM »

Anyone who wants rates for the hotels, or advice on which to visit, drop me a line.
The more business I can generate for the hotel group from this sponsorship, the more likely I am to be able to extend it in the future.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 09:10:31 PM »

Worcester would be good but a shocking 4 hours 20 mins each way from London town. Hisston at least gives us the bonus of a Cambridge session, always good, and subject to bus links, Eastwood means a Nottingham crawl.

As for Boston, I believe a night out there was the inspiration for the film "Shaun of the Dead".

Indeed, the big downside of relegation for London Alty. All these tinpot Brummie outfits which involve 3 changes and a long journeys on the kind of train that ploughs the Alty-Chester route. Histon and Glocuester (Cheltenham) look the stand out away days for me. If Bishops Stortford come in then we'll happily take them as well.

viennaalty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 10:55:05 PM »

Anyone who wants rates for the hotels, or advice on which to visit, drop me a line.
The more business I can generate for the hotel group from this sponsorship, the more likely I am to be able to extend it in the future.

I have on average 4-5 hotel stays per month in the UK when I'm on business (all over the country but often meetings are tied in with where Alty happen to have a midweek away game!). I'll certainly be looking to use Forestdale hotels as they seem to mostly come under my max budget of 100 euros per night. Is there anything I can put on the booking online to show the booking came as a direct result of the club sponsorship?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Forestdale Hotels