News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 It gets more scandalous...

Author Topic: It gets more scandalous...  (Read 3785 times)

markecky

« on: November 17, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »

They keep on rewriting history on the internet.

After Frank deleting "see you next Tuesday you melt" being, he then deletes it.

2 hours later he is back on with "lets see who has the last laugh on Tuesday", he then deletes it.

Tim Channon, who wrote " Extra security had to be hired on the morning of the game after Frank Sinclair received threats" has now totally rewritten the article removing that nonsense reference, deleted all the Altrincham comments that asked him to prove it before slandering us.

http://blogs.northwalesweeklynews.co.uk/seagulls/2013/11/trophy-tie-is-abandoned.html

The panto goes on...

Jezza

Re: It gets more scandalous...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 03:35:25 PM »

the two clubs shall agree to a substitute ....from the wording this implies that if a qualified sub is found the clubs should agree....and there are precedents, I put a pic of jimmy hill running a line on facebook...........and franks moaning about our biased sub giving offside every time bay were attacking could have been solved by Ian Senior running the line in the half alty were attacking.

So what colwyn bay are basically saying is that a neutral sub has to be found in such a situation....well how likely is that???? it would have to come from someone at the game who is likely to be partisan for either side.

I would like to think in such a situation Alty would allow a sub official for 8 mins....if this had happened at Trafford, I think we'd have been embarrassed to have forced a replay after being well beaten for 83 mins?

The threat thing is still on that link.

As Stalybridge will testify it is possible to come back from 2 down in the last 10 mins Vs Alty.....that could have happened....now I hope we absolutely stuff them if there is a replay....should be a laugh?

markecky

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 03:56:11 PM »

the two clubs shall agree to a substitute ....from the wording this implies that if a qualified sub is found the clubs should agree....and there are precedents, I put a pic of jimmy hill running a line on facebook...........and franks moaning about our biased sub giving offside every time bay were attacking could have been solved by Ian Senior running the line in the half alty were attacking.

So what colwyn bay are basically saying is that a neutral sub has to be found in such a situation....well how likely is that???? it would have to come from someone at the game who is likely to be partisan for either side.

I would like to think in such a situation Alty would allow a sub official for 8 mins....if this had happened at Trafford, I think we'd have been embarrassed to have forced a replay after being well beaten for 83 mins?

The threat thing is still on that link.

As Stalybridge will testify it is possible to come back from 2 down in the last 10 mins Vs Alty.....that could have happened....now I hope we absolutely stuff them if there is a replay....should be a laugh?

It must be cached on your machine mate as it's not there now., it now just says he got criticised by Altrincham fans in the evening.

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 05:33:49 PM »

Just looked back over the forum and there was no mention...not one.... of frank Sinclair prior to this game other than one comment suggesting someone may stand behind the dugout but that was clearly said in jest.

It is unlikely an alty fan would have gone to the trouble of finding Mr Sinclair's phone number and ringing him up so any 'threat' would far more likely have gone via anonymous tweet or e-mail in which case colwyn bay should call the police and present their evidence and the person involved quite rightly prosecuted and all alty fans would agree with that.

In the absence of any such  evidence a full apology for suggesting such a thing should be made.

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 05:54:28 PM »

Don't hold your breath for an apology.  He has the moral compass of a sperm whale.

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 06:50:45 PM »

I was told on Saturday that the stewards were, in fact, put in place at the FA's order after bottles were thrown at the Corby tie. Sinclair, of course, managed as usual to turn the whole thing into a circus.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 08:01:21 PM »

I doubt Sinclair has received more abuse of us than Heathcote ever did at ever did at any Tamworth away fixture
Full time and proud of it

taxi Phil

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 08:03:18 PM »

I doubt Sinclair has received more abuse of us than Heathcote ever did at ever did at any Tamworth away fixture
But Graham has class.....

Hamilton

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 10:41:15 PM »

They keep on rewriting history on the internet.

After Frank deleting "see you next Tuesday you melt" being, he then deletes it.

2 hours later he is back on with "lets see who has the last laugh on Tuesday", he then deletes it.

Tim Channon, who wrote " Extra security had to be hired on the morning of the game after Frank Sinclair received threats" has now totally rewritten the article removing that nonsense reference, deleted all the Altrincham comments that asked him to prove it before slandering us.

http://blogs.northwalesweeklynews.co.uk/seagulls/2013/11/trophy-tie-is-abandoned.html

The panto goes on...

I wonder if my uise of the phrase "potentially libellous," in a comment I made had any effect on this! I do hope so!

Hamilton

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »

The original report has been quoted on the main site.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team