News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colwyn Bay "forum".

Author Topic: Colwyn Bay "forum".  (Read 2659 times)

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Colwyn Bay "forum".
« on: November 17, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »

Anyone reading the thread on yesterday's game will have be under the impression I had 6 pint's before the game. I have made their Press Officer aware of this statement and put his straight in no uncertain terms. I pride myself on my professional approach to any game, and was busy preparing Stuart and Adam for the game in my role as goalkeeper coach, a role I am proud to perform at Altrincham football Club.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:52:20 AM by EX GK »

markecky

Re: Colwyn Bay "forum".
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 10:52:04 AM »

The pantomime continues Ian.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 12:27:34 PM »

That clowns persona unfortunately is starting to cloud the rest of the club in a bad light. Unfortunate really. Funny that most of the press think you'd been on a bender though

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 12:39:37 PM »

That clowns persona unfortunately is starting to cloud the rest of the club in a bad light. Unfortunate really. "Funny that most of the press think you'd been on a bender though"

Not in my eyes!!!

flaggerN

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 01:11:23 PM »

One of there stewards told me that he was a qualified referee and has in fact stood in before. Now I wonder why he didn't step forward this time second bite of the cherry springs to mind

Hamilton

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 01:31:08 PM »

One of there stewards told me that he was a qualified referee and has in fact stood in before. Now I wonder why he didn't step forward this time second bite of the cherry springs to mind

Too busy protecting Sinclair I guess!

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »

Too busy protecting Sinclair I guess!
My point on the radio, most fans were from Colwyn bay and given the situation no one from them stepped up.  Wonder if it would have been the same if it was 1-0 to them
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Jezza

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 03:38:47 PM »

apparently Ian hugging Sinclair and saying "you're me besch mate you are" cut no ice with the big cockend lowlife  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think the truth is pretty obvious and it is clearly that Sinclair is an embarrassed liar who was desperate to get a replay and is prepared to slander alty at every opportunity and he has made himself look a foolish loser.

Hamilton

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 10:32:05 PM »

apparently Ian hugging Sinclair and saying "you're me besch mate you are" cut no ice with the big cockend lowlife  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think the truth is pretty obvious and it is clearly that Sinclair is an embarrassed liar who was desperate to get a replay and is prepared to slander alty at every opportunity and he has made himself look a foolish loser.

LOL. You rarely fail to make me chuckle!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colwyn Bay "forum".