PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tonight's match thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Tonight's match thread  (Read 31887 times)

andrewflynn

Re: Tonight's match thread
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »

eastbourne beat stevenage!
good result for them.

a real shame about tonight, we hassled them but it just wasn't our night. Too many silly mistakes i suppose, and in the first-half, there was no end product.
We looked lively with the introduction of Elam and Danylyk. Lots of positives to be taken, (the fact we're scoring, that denham looks very lively, Collin Little is scoring for fun). But the defence needs to get sorted, Lane was caught out on numerous occasions and there was hardly ever anyone on the back post.

But one entertaining game none the less.

Unlucky Alty.

altyf

Re: Tonight's match thread
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2008, 12:40:33 PM »

Nothing to get TOO worried about just yet. Shame to lose a home game against a team that will be finishing around us but the football we played and the pressure we put on them in the first and last 20 minutes was so much better than last season. Cut out some of the silly errors and make sure there is some balance in the midfield so we can attack them down the flanks but help out the defence and things should look up again. Looking from the start of the season I would have expected all 3 points last night but I also expected a loss at Woking so I suppose it has balanced out. BRING ON THE KETTERING!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tonight's match thread