News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Boxing day - fund raising raffle tickets

Author Topic: Boxing day - fund raising raffle tickets  (Read 1033 times)

bish(stalybridge)

« on: December 24, 2012, 12:46:13 PM »

Hi Stalybridge fan in piece here. As you may or may not have seen on your club website, myself and a few supporters have set up a fund raising scheme (The Hail Ale Fund) to raise funds to try and raise money to build a new social club at Bower Fold. We have raised over £5,000 since August. Our current fund raiser is a christmas raffle. We have a great list of prizes available, with the 1st prize being a 42inch TV.

The draw will be made at our game vs Bradford PA on sat 29th Dec. So any Alty fan that purchases a ticket on boxing day, will be notified in time for the new years day game and we are happy to bring any prizes with us to be coillected non match day. Tickets are priced at £1 each, and will be on sale outside the existing social club before the game on Wednesday.

I know i might get a bit of stick on here for this, but you really would be helping us out. If we are successful in our efforts and manage to get a new social club at Bower Fold soon, then just think the next time you visit us you wont have to drink in a shed, and might actually be able to enjoy your visit a little more.

If you want to see a list of the prizes, please check your club website, or visit our site www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk.

thanks, and merry christmas.

62vintage

Re: Boxing day - fund raising raffle tickets
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 03:03:27 PM »

Hi mate, you should`nt get any stick here. I always enjoy the trip to the Bower Fold if not the result. Good luck with ticket sales. but I cannot go on boxing day as we will be surfing in Cornwall. 
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team