PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Elliott Durrell signs
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Elliott Durrell signs  (Read 10684 times)

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
Re: Elliott Durrell signs
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 08:10:35 AM »

He didn't have the last laugh last season at ML , he was taken off when the manager realised he was at risk of losing it .

bighairedmike

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 10:36:45 AM »

Sorry but I would never welcome Brodie ever .

I would have been very happy doing a swap last season which allowed Gillespie to take up a player/coach role at Southport, in exchange for a proven goalscorer and all round general nuisance who nearly always has the 'last laugh' at opposition supporters

Bar two obvious examples, list better strikers that have played for Alty in the last ten seasons

I presume you mean Duncan and Reevesey?

I'd put Colin Little ahead of Brodie, but I get your point. And personally, I agree with you.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 01:23:22 PM »

Duncan; definately Colin and certainly Damo..........Brodie probably edges out Chris Senior

We all know Brodie is horrible and and a bit of a d*ck, but most of us could live with that if he were doing the business for us.........I do though appreciate why many would not want him here...........Ballotelli and Suarez probably fit in the same category ;D
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 03:37:13 PM »

Duncan; definately Colin and certainly Damo..........Brodie probably edges out Chris Senior

We all know Brodie is horrible and and a bit of a d*ck, but most of us could live with that if he were doing the business for us.........I do though appreciate why many would not want him here...........Ballotelli and Suarez probably fit in the same category ;D

These players are like Marmite .. You either love em or hate em...

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 04:22:24 PM »

Phil Power was a good example. Couldn't stand him when he played for Macc. Delighted though when I heard he was going to play for Altrincham.

Bath Alty

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2015, 07:18:06 PM »

I refused to put Suarez in my fantasy team - cost me the Alty fantasy league title for the first time in 9 years and meant I had no chance in my work league - but would still boycott him if he ever came back to the Premier League.

Jimmy

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2015, 08:28:47 PM »

In the real world you want your best team possible besides I wouldn't worry about Suarez he is to good for the premier league

York Alty

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 07:56:47 AM »

Read the above comments, and think it is a tough decision. Should the club sign a player with 'history'?  If Alty had the chance would we sign Ched Evans? I hope not. But we've played lads on release from jail in the past. Tough decisions at times deciding who is and who is not fit to wear an Alty shirt.

Jimmy

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 05:35:52 PM »

Is that not a bit out of context Durrell and Brodie may dive celebrate infront of the other teams fans they haven't done to much wrong

Hamilton

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2015, 08:22:58 PM »

Read the above comments, and think it is a tough decision. Should the club sign a player with 'history'?  If Alty had the chance would we sign Ched Evans? I hope not. But we've played lads on release from jail in the past. Tough decisions at times deciding who is and who is not fit to wear an Alty shirt.

I see one of the Leicester players of racist sex tape fame has already been signed up - seemingly without any complaints.

taxi Phil

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2015, 09:01:38 PM »

I see one of the Leicester players of racist sex tape fame has already been signed up - seemingly without any complaints.

Yes....he's now the C**t in SC**thorpe.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2015, 11:24:21 PM »

Who? The keeper that's signed for Northampton Town?

taxi Phil

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2015, 11:49:46 AM »

Who? The keeper that's signed for Northampton Town?

No, the non goalkeeper who's gone to Glanford Park. The Iron reckon "his behaviour does not reflect the true person" or something along those lines.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Elliott Durrell signs