News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why are we attracting..

Author Topic: Why are we attracting..  (Read 1636 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Why are we attracting..
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:36:28 PM »

an influx of knob heads to the forum from other 'clubs' ? the two goons from macc and today rochdale ? the last thing i could be arsed doing is registering on another forum to wind up and talk gibberish... suppose you could say this gives them the attention but it just makes me laugh (or despair)

still gutted about yesterday, we had the chance and unfortunatly it didnt work out. credit to the players and big cheer for the few loan players who made a difference

as, (SW) ? pointed out last week it is now time for the autopsy... everyone has different opinions lets hope the best is done for the club !

Silkyman23

Re: Why are we attracting..
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 12:30:21 PM »

I wouldn't gloat because I wouldn't want anyone to do the same to us, but we did have an alty fan on our board taking great pleasure in our predicted relegation a few weeks back.

Looks like you'll get a stay of execution anyway!  ;)

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »

It's football, it's human nature, it's NOT A BIG DEAL.

Some people like rubbing salt in wounds and some have more dignity, but it is a fact that the more you get upset by such worthless jibes, the more of that sort you are likely to attract.

On a side note, ALL football clubs have their share of trolls, and that includes us. There is no place for this holier than thou approach. Sure we have fantastic support and it couldn't fail to bring a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye the way the lads were supported from the terraces on Saturday, but we shouldn't be fooled into thinking we are all little angels either.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 10:28:48 PM »

I would take it as flattery that these people should care about us so much.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why are we attracting..