PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why, Why, Why
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Why, Why, Why  (Read 8116 times)

RocketDan

Re: Why, Why, Why
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 06:43:56 PM »

How is a man who has us on the verge of the play offs inept?

even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »

Well it's amazing we're in the position we are currently with a tactically inept idiot at the helm and a bunch of useless players like richman. Imagine where we could be if we didn't employ a bunch of retards. Top of the premier league no doubt. Give me strength...

"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Jenga

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 07:17:04 PM »

How is a man who has us on the verge of the play offs inept?

The people slagging off Sinnott this week were calling him a genius only a week earlier  ::)

It's best not to think about it too much.

Thats because last weeks game against Stalybridge was changed by a stroke of genius.

A stroke of genius? more like a stroke of luck, it was crap against SB and also against BS imho.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 07:30:53 PM »

Well it's amazing we're in the position we are currently with a tactically inept idiot at the helm and a bunch of useless players like richman. Imagine where we could be if we didn't employ a bunch of retards. Top of the premier league no doubt. Give me strength...

Well it's not though is it? It's not unrealistic to say that (and notslagging LS off here) that with the size of the club (not massive but say 3rd or 4th highest attendances paying 1st/2nd highest prices, a number of players who were in the BSP last season - if you can keep the right ones) then a semi-competent manager should be able to have us at the fringes of the play offs really.

We do expect a little too much at times but I think if we were any lower than this there'd have to be questions asked.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 07:57:06 PM »

I agree with you, and I think lee fkd up magnificently on tuesday. It just seems like a minority of our support think we couldn't have hired a more incompetent fool. I just think he's doing averagely.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

VofD

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »

I agree with that bit. ;) ;) ;)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »

Picking up on the point made by Ballers.......I honestly think that our club is one of the top five in terms of size in this division and hence we should expect to have a squad / management team that is capable of achieving the play-offs......not necessarily a play-off winning team, but one that should be capable of getting there.
We may yet make it, but what is so disappointing is the amount of monumental f**k ups so far this season, which had they only been half as bad, would have seen us comfortably in the play-off zone
No doubt the club and team will continue to try and finish as high as possible, but if we have to settle for next season in the BSN, then we cannot afford to have another season like this one. I expect the BSN to be much tougher next season based on the clubs potentially being relagated from BSP and promoted from Evo-Glue (plus some of those in the play-off places now)

Of course one thing we can never really plan for is somebody distorting the natural pecking order of things eg....working mens club sides like Guiseley being bankrolled so heavily that they can outperform teams who get three times more people paying to see them at home.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:03:11 PM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

RocketDan

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 09:02:13 PM »

I agree with you, and I think lee fkd up magnificently on tuesday. It just seems like a minority of our support think we couldn't have hired a more incompetent fool. I just think he's doing averagely.

below averagely.

anyway, are you happy with being average?

average in the BSP, probably.

Average in this tinpot league where players are told to take supporters coaches? f**king no change.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why, Why, Why