News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 David Richardson, ref!!!

Author Topic: David Richardson, ref!!!  (Read 2608 times)

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
David Richardson, ref!!!
« on: December 02, 2013, 07:21:47 PM »

I just hope he looks at the video evidence.
Never a pen, we all thought that at the time.
You just aren't allowed to tackle these days!!!!

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: David Richardson, ref!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 10:33:24 PM »

I have seen some dreadful decisions in my time, but I actually feel cheated by those two refereeing decisions and it really does make you wonder if this ref was impartial.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 11:42:37 PM »

I have seen some dreadful decisions in my time, but I actually feel cheated by those two refereeing decisions and it really does make you wonder if this ref was impartial.

Sorry Ian,

After the weekend I had decided not to post again but this is quite the most preposterous thing I have read in quite a while.

He isn't just some guy they dragged out of Aldi you know and to publicly impugn his integrity is just unacceptable. He was poor, better than the guy against Hednesford (but then going off that performance, so am I) but I would be interested to know quite what you base this accusation of partiality on

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 10:17:22 AM »

with all the betting scandal match fixing stuff around have to say that this refereeing display and recent displays maybe point the finger at possible suspects......

wouldn't be the first time a ref was found to be corrupt....

bumble

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 11:47:50 AM »

this is quite the most preposterous thing I have read in quite a while.

Try having to read your posts week in week out.

Being a ref yourself, it's natural to want to defend them from unfair criticism.

But you're becoming obsessed. No Infact you are obsessed with defending the ref.

He was shocking. Two major decisions wrong. He could have got them wrong. He could have lumped on leek town to win. You don't know which for certain. Anyway I'm sure PP wasn't suggesting he had, more just a joke. A joke is something you might not be aware of, try looking at subsection b in chapter 7.34 of the laws and you may find out.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 01:35:01 PM »

Sorry Ian,

After the weekend I had decided not to post again but this is quite the most preposterous thing I have read in quite a while.

He isn't just some guy they dragged out of Aldi you know and to publicly impugn his integrity is just unacceptable. He was poor, better than the guy against Hednesford (but then going off that performance, so am I) but I would be interested to know quite what you base this accusation of partiality on
Phil, we agree he was poor and I'm not saying he wasnt impartial, what I am saying (with all the current investigations into match fixing including referees), it does, as I said, make you wonder sometimes. I dont have any problem with you defending referees myself, however if and when a ref is caught, I take it you would then stop defending him.

From what I've heard he said to the players and staff since it just sounds as though he lacks clear judgement which might explain why he has been demoted, if that is true, do you know if he has?

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 02:09:02 PM »

We can all agree he got it wrong but we also have to believe he felt he was correct from the angle he viewed the tackle. The problem lies with the way football is refereed. If he'd had a linesman on the left he could have checked with he might have come to a different conclusion.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 02:15:17 PM »

The current FIFA/FA guidelines recommend that the Assistant Referees are on the right-wings.
They really should be beating teams like us

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 10:44:54 PM »

How must Scott feal.
A good challenge, the ref gives a pen, then books him!!!
I just hope Phil sends the vid to Mr Richardson.
Good comments Pukka
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 David Richardson, ref!!!