PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge (A)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stalybridge (A)  (Read 8448 times)

markecky

Re: Stalybridge (A)
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 05:34:11 PM »

Heard we took good numbers there today as always, and as always our 400 odd there will be repaid by about 180 at Moss Lane, tinpot. Oh for the days of proper Christmas derbies against Macc and Vics.

I certainly won't be paying over priced entrance to a uncovered terrace in your tinpot Stadium.
ADT your a disgrace trying to get fans to boycott the game on your forum at ours because you have a chip on your shoulder. get a grip  >:(

I will do my best to persuade fans not to travel to your hovel NYD on Saturday there is no Coach going so a lot of fans may not fancy Train and tram but who wants to pay £13 and get rained on in a dump anyway.

We took 300+ with only 25 on a coach so I doubt that no coach will make much difference.

Is train and tram the only other way?

Has news of the motor vehicle not yet reached your village?

How about a bit of gratitude to us for selling out your programmes, snack bar and making it it one in and one out?

Your boycott could spell the end of our club...it's heartbreaking to hear someone as influential as you spreading such protests.

Still its a great excuse for why you've only brought 120 like the other comedy tameside outfits.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 06:28:16 PM »

From that initial post on here, I think I've netted about half of Stalybridges fanbase plus the resident Hyde weirdo on the pisspoor Conference North forum. If only we'd been bunged thousands by Trafford over the years plus a big wedge of Football Foundation money through our local Lord and then we too could have a ground with a roof on all four sides instead of three (the shame of it). With that level of investment and facilties, we too could then aspire then to an average gate just touching 500 and 10 years plus now in regional football.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 06:49:19 PM »

Heard we took good numbers there today as always, and as always our 400 odd there will be repaid by about 180 at Moss Lane, tinpot. Oh for the days of proper Christmas derbies against Macc and Vics.

I certainly won't be paying over priced entrance to a uncovered terrace in your tinpot Stadium.
ADT your a disgrace trying to get fans to boycott the game on your forum at ours because you have a chip on your shoulder. get a grip  >:(

I will do my best to persuade fans not to travel to your hovel NYD on Saturday there is no Coach going so a lot of fans may not fancy Train and tram but who wants to pay £13 and get rained on in a dump anyway.

We took 300+ with only 25 on a coach so I doubt that no coach will make much difference.

Is train and tram the only other way?

Has news of the motor vehicle not yet reached your village?

How about a bit of gratitude to us for selling out your programmes, snack bar and making it it one in and one out?

Your boycott could spell the end of our club...it's heartbreaking to hear someone as influential as you spreading such protests.

Still its a great excuse for why you've only brought 120 like the other comedy tameside outfits.

Not travelling a few miles to support your team because you don't want to get rained on in a dump? Are you simple? Are you one of those that jump on the bandwagon when your teams won 3-0? Suppose you'll be like a rash next Tuesday if your "team" win?

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »

Thought 2-2 was about right. Both sides could have won. Can't believe the referee either missed or failed to give the foul on Sinnott in the box, don't think I've seen a clearer shirt pull clearly putting him at a disadvantage!!  A couples of fouls were also not given for broken bridge.

Also, was it me or was Lee Sinnott quite vocal yesterday?

taxi Phil

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 09:18:01 PM »

Thought 2-2 was about right. Both sides could have won. Can't believe the referee either missed or failed to give the foul on Sinnott in the box, don't think I've seen a clearer shirt pull clearly putting him at a disadvantage!!  A couples of fouls were also not given for broken bridge.

Also, was it me or was Lee Sinnott quite vocal yesterday?
You are not alone.....I thought Lee was considerably more animated than usual. Could be having his son on the pitch that caused it, or maybe he hit the cooking sherry on Xmas Night.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 03:59:17 PM »

I wonder what our Stalybridge correspondent would have to say about a damp day in the away end at Southport

At least at our place (and admittedly to the huge annoyance of some) we do try to give visitors cover during a monsoon, and that to the detriment of our own fans in the view of some

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 04:37:22 PM »

I wonder what our Stalybridge correspondent would have to say about a damp day in the away end at Southport

At least at our place (and admittedly to the huge annoyance of some) we do try to give visitors cover during a monsoon, and that to the detriment of our own fans in the view of some

Let's end the year with a bit of controversy. Shall we cover winter breaks, religion and politics too while we're at it.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

mossleysmiffy

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 06:56:48 PM »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 10:03:54 AM »

I'd be interested to know, if you are being serious that is, what it is that you as an away fan find so unappealing about Moss Lane to consider it a dump?

Bear in mind the admission price doesn't make it a dum. If it's only because the away end has no roof then you're a complete and utter tool who needs to htfu, it's not uncommon and not a problem.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 10:11:31 AM »

Call yourself a football fan? - Man-up you soft T**t
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge (A)