PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge (A)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Stalybridge (A)  (Read 8443 times)

ADT

Re: Stalybridge (A)
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 10:05:50 AM »

Heard we took good numbers there today as always, and as always our 400 odd there will be repaid by about 180 at Moss Lane, tinpot. Oh for the days of proper Christmas derbies against Macc and Vics.

I certainly won't be paying over priced entrance to a uncovered terrace in your tinpot Stadium.

whopper

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 10:18:11 AM »

Heard we took good numbers there today as always, and as always our 400 odd there will be repaid by about 180 at Moss Lane, tinpot. Oh for the days of proper Christmas derbies against Macc and Vics.

I certainly won't be paying over priced entrance to a uncovered terrace in your tinpot Stadium.
coming from a staly fan! i've heard it all now!  :D

Jimmy

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 10:21:10 AM »

Let's be honest mate it maybe overpriced but if you were intrested enough you would pay few quid more

whopper

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 10:30:37 AM »

ADT your a disgrace trying to get fans to boycott the game on your forum at ours because you have a chip on your shoulder. get a grip  >:(

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »

Fish in a barrel. I would definitely 'boycott' an Alty away game if there was a bit of anonymous Internet trolling on another teams forum.

whopper

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 10:40:21 AM »

Fish in a barrel. I would definitely 'boycott' an Alty away game if there was a bit of anonymous Internet trolling on another teams forum.
I dont think we've ever had a fan of ours try and tell other alty fans not to go to a game?

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 11:15:48 AM »

To be fair, in these difficult financial times your parents probably can't afford to give you much pocket money, especially just after Christmas.

It's a good opportunity to get your scalextric out on new year's day instead, so don't let it bother you.
Come on Alty!

Jenga

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 12:20:13 PM »

At least the second half was entertaining
Two things did jump out at me though
Sinnott should have taken off after about 25 minutes, he just didn't want to be there.
Even by our standards, set pieces were terrible, every dead ball was hit way too far. We have just drawn with a pub team, some of their defending was laughable.

If some of our defendin was laughable it doesn't say much for your strikers that you couldn't beat us. We had 10 shots on target to your 4 so your defending wasn't great.

If you had ten shots and scored 2 at home, and we had 4 shots and scored 2 away, who is laughing? I suggest your forwards spend more time practising shooting as clearly a 20% success rate isnt very good. whereas a 50% success rate is more than acceptable. I think your argument is immensily flawed !!!!

As for not coming to Alty cos we charge £3 more does show that you dont really support your team do you? Go play your scalextric as suggested, but to me you sound a little bit like a big girls blouse, so maybe play with baby Annabelle instead !!!

bighairedmike

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 01:12:10 PM »

Jesus Christ, lets hope you don't get promoted then. You'd have a heart attack at BSP prices at much worse grounds. £18 for the three sided monstrosity at oxford would be one away trip too much...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:30:29 PM by Warren Peyton'sEpicTattoo »

Jimmy

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »

We've been away couple seasons some those grounds be over 20 quid

markecky

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »

Did you pay it last year?

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »

Did anyone ask you to turn up? If you are going to turn up at our NYD's party and be a miserable **** then you are not welcome so do one. We only want happy people at ML not miserable barstools  ;D
They really should be beating teams like us

ADT

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2012, 03:39:11 PM »

ADT your a disgrace trying to get fans to boycott the game on your forum at ours because you have a chip on your shoulder. get a grip  >:(

I will do my best to persuade fans not to travel to your hovel NYD on Saturday there is no Coach going so a lot of fans may not fancy Train and tram but who wants to pay £13 and get rained on in a dump anyway.

ADT

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »

Did you pay it last year?

No too expensive.

roytonmike

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 04:48:31 PM »

I have to say that I thought that Jordan Sinnott's performance was hugely disappointing and I fail to understand why his father didn't substitute him.
He really didn't look at all interested in being there and his demeanour was that of a disgruntled teenager who had hoped to receive an iPod for Christmas but had been given a satsuma and some socks instead.
That was the first time I have seen him, and although it's probably not fair to judge off one performance, I was rather underwhelmed.
Not sure where Jordan's favoured position is, but I thought we signed a central midfielder rather than a winger. From what I saw today, Jordan doesn't look like the type of player who wants to run at a fullbacks - the way Clee and Watmore do, nor is he the best crosser of a ball either, with his deliveries often hitting the first man or fired way wide.
I may be wrong, but I can't help thinking he'd be more effective in the middle of the park.
To be fair to Sinnott Jnr., it was his awareness at the corner-kick which created the second goal for Watmore.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge (A)