PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Holdsworth's at it again!
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Holdsworth's at it again!  (Read 6897 times)

jimmyhank

taxi Phil

Re: Holdsworth's at it again!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:54 AM »

"....we switched off for a split second......"

Is this guy for real ?

markecky

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 08:23:09 AM »

I just don't understand how people who are supposed to be experienced in football are surprised that we don't go all out attack.

We had 14 fit players last night, why would we turn up, go for the throat and get beat 5-0 just to say "we had a go"

Its pathetic.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:45:52 AM »

There is a misprint in my newspaper this morning. Instead of Mansfield 5-0 Altrincham it seems to say we drew 1-1.

Must be some mistake.......

Come on Alty!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 08:53:27 AM »

Ahhhhh those nasty Alty players wouldnt attack us for 90 mins so that we could counter attack them and score lots of goals..

Fkn Pathetic.

Messrs Holdsworth, Saunders & Edinburgh (all fkn average players at best in there day) should look a bit closer to home to sort out there inability to win games and consider the fact that maybe, just maybe there management skills are not up to the job.

If Alty had the resources of these clubs I am convinced we would be a top 5 team by now.

Change the fkn record guys, You set of sad tosspots....

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 08:56:54 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/8568007.stm

KNOB!

It seems as if I was at a different match last night.

Apparently 'The Stags dominated before the break, playing some good football despite the driving rain and howling wind.'

Well done the BBC I guess they got one thing right for a change - there was a howling wind and driving rain !

What it should read was that both teams were evenly matched in the first half and Altrincham dominated in the second half ?

Or perhaps I was just dreaming ?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 08:59:27 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/8568007.stm

KNOB!

It seems as if I was at a different match last night.

Apparently 'The Stags dominated before the break, playing some good football despite the driving rain and howling wind.'

Well done the BBC I guess they got one thing right for a change - there was a howling wind and driving rain !

What it should read was that both teams were evenly matched in the first half and Altrincham dominated in the second half ?

Or perhaps I was just dreaming ?

Its the only weather forecast the fkn BBC has got right recently  :D

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 09:04:55 AM »

There's a couple of good programmes on telly tonight.

20:00    Grumpy Old Men            starring      Holdsworth, Saunders & Edinburgh

21:00    One foot in the Grave   starring      Victor Holdsworth, Victor Saunders & Victor Edinburgh (I dont bloody believe it)......  Another two points dropped..   

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Perspectives
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 09:09:50 AM »

First of all I was barely nervous last night. Doncaster away this was not! Secondly i just think these guys live on different football planets. When they have 6 players out they still have a squad of 20 and if it's a problem get a loanee in. They can't comprehend that we actually only have 14 left and no money to get anyone else. And as for convincing them that our players really did do a days work b4 the game, forget it.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Perspectives
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 09:18:19 AM »

First of all I was barely nervous last night. Doncaster away this was not! Secondly i just think these guys live on different football planets. When they have 6 players out they still have a squad of 20 and if it's a problem get a loanee in. They can't comprehend that we actually only have 14 left and no money to get anyone else. And as for convincing them that our players really did do a days work b4 the game, forget it.

Ballers..... You can't educate pork, mate...   We will get the same fkn Mantra next season,,, and the next etc etc...

Plus they probably dont understand the concept "A days work" round there... :D

« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:22:50 AM by distancetraveller »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 10:16:50 AM »

Another manager hiding his own failings,hes spent the whole week telling anyone that would listen that wed come and sit deep and play 352,so why didnt he employ tactics to counter such a formation? A sh*t or bust season ended for mansfield last night,cutbacks and 15th place is the price they will pay for that next season.The wages they must be paying this season for a midtable finish dont bare thinking about.No wonder they are desperate for their 6 points back... Theyll be here for years

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 10:19:21 AM »

You've got to feel for Holdsworth, Saunders and Edinburgh having to justify to their chairman why they have failed to beat a team that trains once a week (if playing on a Tuesday) and has to name players that aren't even fit to play as substitues.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »

Our tactics nearly won us a football match last night and still eanred us a creditable draw. Mansfield were not up to the task of beating us, whereas a better side might have carved us open.

I simply don't see how that's our fault - get over it Holdsworth you massive gobsh*te!
Come on Alty!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 11:48:19 PM »

Our tactics nearly won us a football match last night and still eanred us a creditable draw. Mansfield were not up to the task of beating us, whereas a better side might have carved us open.

I simply don't see how that's our fault - get over it Holdsworth you massive gobsh*te!

Spot on.....Mansfield were mediocre at best & our tactics won the day.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 09:39:57 AM »

Deary me.

He's a knobhead and i'll be telling him again when Mansfield come (if he's still there) after all i upset him last time with the truth  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Holdsworth's at it again!