News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 DONT PANIC

Author Topic: DONT PANIC  (Read 1876 times)

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
DONT PANIC
« on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:23 PM »

Bloody hell not again last gasp goal  BUT still 14th so no need to panic just yet we have played some of the so called best teams in the league in the last few games now lets hope we can beat Weymouth on Saturday .Some outstanding performances tonight Dale gave his all  as did Greg i couldnt ask for any more from the lads well done and keep up the support on the terraces plenty of noise tonight keep it up im sure things will start to go for us soon .alot of ref bashing again but i thought he was not that bad

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: DONT PANIC
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 01:34:41 AM »

Ref ok tonight on the whole..............he gave them most of the decisions though when it came to the little pushes and pulls i.e it's always ok to 'bully' Dale, but it's a free kick if he gives the same back.

Their goal did come from one of these debatable decisions, although the free kick was well inside the Torquay half at the time.............then again as someone said in the bar, if play had continued, we would have had the ball, and then the whistle would have probably gone a few seconds later with the scores at 0-0
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 08:10:08 AM »

i will start to panic if we dont beat Muff Saturday :P
Harold

Lew Needham

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 08:52:37 AM »

After seeing the last two home games (Stevenage & Torquay) and what I’ve heard from the last couple of away games I believe there is no need to panic.

We could have easily drawn the last two home games and they would have been two good points.

I would keep the style we are playing and I believe the results will come.

Now Senior is injured please can we recall Denham ASAP as he is a player who will score games and if he avoids injury he’ll soon get upto match fitness.

One last thing as we all know we are poor on our own attacking throw ins and its because not enough players offer themselves. I don’t like to pinpoint anyone out but Robbie shy’s away from offering himself, I don’t know if it is because he is not comfortable on the ball under pressure but as captain you have to put yourself on the line and set an example (not player bashing, its just an observation).

Anyway keep the faith…………

fuertes

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 08:58:06 AM »

If we come out of the blocks against Weymouth we should be okay. They've improved but it sounds like they're still a bit substandard for the BSP. A win against them would leave us on 46 points, that's two wins from safety with 10 games to play in my book. Nay bother.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 DONT PANIC