Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Very unlucky, well played lads....but can we please have Denham back ???

Author Topic: Very unlucky, well played lads....but can we please have Denham back ???  (Read 2174 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Gutted. All I can say is that we gave it all we had against a bunch of soft southern 'rolling about' fairies !!!referee included.....nob !!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:54:39 PM by oneedham »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Gutted. All I can say is that we gave it all we had against a bunch of soft southern 'rolling about' fairies !!!referee included.....nob !!!

espec if senior is out maybe even try and get banim back

Dougals Dad

Looks like we simply need more fire up front

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Looks like we simply need more fire up front

Yes. We certainly could do with Denham now that Senior is out for the season probably (see main site)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

stevio

I believe the only reason Banim went back to Burton was because he had an hip injury, and he was therefore not retained for a 2nd month. Agreed, though, we could do with something extra upfront at the moment. A bit of a daft rule, though, that states Denham, our own player, can't be recalled until his loan period his up. Having said that, here's to a 5 goal win against Weymouth. If we can't bag a few against that lot, then i think we should start to worry.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I believe the only reason Banim went back to Burton was because he had an hip injury

Is that what they call it nowadays?

I also have a "hip injury". Every time I eat pies and drink too much ale it just seems to get worse and worse.    :D

Come on Alty!

Jenga

I believe the only reason Banim went back to Burton was because he had an hip injury, and he was therefore not retained for a 2nd month. Agreed, though, we could do with something extra upfront at the moment. A bit of a daft rule, though, that states Denham, our own player, can't be recalled until his loan period his up. Having said that, here's to a 5 goal win against Weymouth. If we can't bag a few against that lot, then i think we should start to worry.

A 5 goal win - ouch - lets hope so but any kind of win will do me.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Very unlucky, well played lads....but can we please have Denham back ???