Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: You think you're Big or good think again.  (Read 18540 times)

Hamilton

Re: You think you're Big or good think again.
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2012, 08:30:59 PM »

Sorry for ruining it for you guys :(

Thats because i'm  a big dutch man, StalyVegas try and pass me if he thinks he can.

My mission is to get the clown off every BSN forum, as wind up merchants are very funny sometimes (i.e your very own CelticMan on our forum).

But to be a wind up merchant you have to have a bit of a sense of humor, StalyVegas obviously is just a old wet fart with as much charisma as Guiseley's toilet block.

anyone else thin Jaap has a hard job! Good luck Jaap!

RocketDan

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2012, 08:56:03 PM »

has anyone else noticed that Jaap Stam looks like Lee Sinnott.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »

has anyone else noticed that Jaap Stam looks like Lee Sinnott.

thats quailty
ParkINson's red and white army

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2012, 10:59:46 PM »

You've got to laugh.poor lad sees his team lose after a brave rearguard action,but he cannot take it.
Harold

Robin Reliant

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »

This is the best thread for a long time! Beenwaiting for matvnfc or whatever his name is to join in, but I guess he's been banned from the internet again  ;D ;D

robins1978

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2012, 10:00:15 PM »

The lads did us proud last night. We lost to a keeper error and an offside goal. Even with 10 I'm disappointed we lost to you, you're  a poor side. Enjoyed the chanting from the deluded posh boys. You think you're still a big club. Have you seen your ground? It must rank as the leagues no1  sh*t hole £13 to stand up on uncovered terracing is a joke.
Obviously I realise that our ground ain't the "Theatre of Dreams", and I confess to quite liking Bower Fold. BUT.....

It ill behoves a club who can't manage a decent turnout at a local derby within half an hour's reach to be judgmental of another club's facilities. If you can't manage a quick hop down the M67/M60, I must assume you haven't suffered the facilities at Harrogate (pitch on a 1 in 9 hill), Gainsborough (built in the 19th.Century and untouched since), or Blyth (where do I begin....and yes, I was there on a bitterly cold January evening).

And to dismiss Reeves's goal as "a keeper error" plainly shows that you have no appreciation of skilful quality football.

Finally, we don't have any posh boys at Moss Lane. They consider anything less than Premier League below their dignity. We may see you again in the play offs if your implosion doesn't continue.
I'm not surprised there wasn't a big turnout at £13 to stand in a rubbish dump hardly surprising is it. And at the Fold it is £10 to sit or stand in a a decent stadium.
As you're ground is so good why not change your name to Stalybridge Fold asthats what you are doing a damn fine job of doing on the pitch lately!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.