Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: You think you're Big or good think again.  (Read 18541 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: You think you're Big or good think again.
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2012, 04:01:35 PM »

What's a bus?

It's what we used, quite often, to keep clean sheets in away games when we were in the BSP   :D
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Ascot Alty

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2012, 04:12:51 PM »

Im quie suprised this vagabond has access to the internet.

York Alty

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2012, 04:26:38 PM »

How much was Oxford, how much was York? The list goes on of clubs charging more than Alty in the BSP.

York was £14 three or fours years ago and you stand on an open terrace.

Oh dear StalyBaby - you really don't want to get promoted, you'll plop your nappy at the prices, sometime for the same facilities as Moss Lane.

You're best saving up for a new dummy to replace the one your threw out of your pram.

Jaap Stam

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2012, 04:32:49 PM »

Guys, Stalybridge Celtic fan here.

Stalyvegas is a tool, and doesnt represent ANY of us Bridge fans.

We may have said stuff on our forum, but that was in the cooling off period.  All is back to normal now, another game, another loss.

Were not going bust, or getting relegated so good season for us.

Look at the other BSN sites, and you'll see that Stayvegas AKA Celtic Blue from the Stalybridge forum is winding many people up.

He has created himself many accounts on our forum, raising his reputation from -300+ which is the worst i've ever seen, to +140 odd.  He has so much time on his hands its untrue, and probably never even went to the match last night.  (as he isnt allowed on the Celtic coach anymore, after landing himself in hospital with a fake condition).

The only thing i'm annoyed about, is that he clearly has no job, so were the ones paying for him to have internet access, and post utter tosh.

Hope to see you in the playoffs, and can we borrow Reeves for a few weeks please :)

Jaap

Jezza

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »

[/quote]

If you were a big club you wouldn't be in this division.maybe that's  part of the trouble with your fans you all see yourselves as a big club the reality is you're not
[/quote]

For this....and the many other bites you've had today...I'd like to award staleyvegas today's troll award....enjoy!!it's only 15p (what a rip off!)  ;D

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2012, 04:52:39 PM »

We may have said stuff on our forum, but that was in the cooling off period.  All is back to normal now, another game, another loss.

Look at the other BSN sites, and you'll see that Stayvegas AKA Celtic Blue from the Stalybridge forum is winding many people up.

He has created himself many accounts on our forum, raising his reputation from -300+ which is the worst i've ever seen, to +140 odd.  He has so much time on his hands its untrue, and probably never even went to the match last night.  (as he isnt allowed on the Celtic coach anymore, after landing himself in hospital with a fake condition).

The only thing i'm annoyed about, is that he clearly has no job, so were the ones paying for him to have internet access, and post utter tosh.

Hope to see you in the playoffs, and can we borrow Reeves for a few weeks please :)

Jaap
Ruined it for us all now Jaap!

we thought you were all like that.

see you in the playoff final

Jezza

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2012, 04:53:45 PM »

Jaap

Stop spoiling our fun Jaap!!! ....thanks for that but we'd kind of guessed  ;D

62vintage

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2012, 05:54:40 PM »

I have just got home from a long hard day at work, and find a thread 4 pages long that has made me laugh and stop eating my tea. Absolutely fantastic, and then some fella called Jaap Stam goes and spoils it. No doubt this stalyvegas clown is the sort of person who throws the ball out of the ground along with his dummy and then bleats on our forum. Somebody please introduce him to the Birch brothers and start a conversation about last nights match.

taxi Phil

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »

Are Stalyvegas and matnvfc one and the same person ? I'd suspect it was Gunners11 having a wind up, but poor as this guy's command of English, is it isn't quite THAT bad  :D

AT

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »

I heard the Stalybridge bus was out of service due to the wheels coming off.

As far as his trolling skills are concerned 2/10 must troll harder.

Hamilton

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »

If you were a big club you wouldn't be in this division.maybe that's  part of the trouble with your fans you all see yourselves as a big club the reality is you're not
[/quote]

For this....and the many other bites you've had today...I'd like to award staleyvegas today's troll award....enjoy!!it's only 15p (what a rip off!)  ;D

[/quote]

Would you believe they're 20p now!

Jaap Stam

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2012, 06:48:34 PM »

Sorry for ruining it for you guys :(

Thats because i'm  a big dutch man, StalyVegas try and pass me if he thinks he can.

My mission is to get the clown off every BSN forum, as wind up merchants are very funny sometimes (i.e your very own CelticMan on our forum).

But to be a wind up merchant you have to have a bit of a sense of humor, StalyVegas obviously is just a old wet fart with as much charisma as Guiseley's toilet block.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »

I've heard there is some sort of credit crunch going on somewhere but can he not scrape and extra £3 once every twelve months to visit Moss Lane?
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2012, 08:27:11 PM »

Best thread on the forum for ages thanks
ParkINson's red and white army

markecky

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2012, 08:29:03 PM »

Whilst acknowledging that £13 is dear, its pretty standard practice for the club that comes down to be the most expensive in the new league.

Lets hope they don't ever make the Conference. Wait until they get to Luton and find its £20 or encounter booking fees for buying tickets.

They'll probably melt.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.