PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Reeves / Walshaw
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Reeves / Walshaw  (Read 5403 times)

Hamilton

Re: Reeves / Walshaw
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 11:00:48 PM »

Was right about getting Danny Boshell back wonder if Wally is coming back ?
Lockwood's playing in the non-league for the first time now. Was released from Bury because he was the highest paid there. Goes to show the money Ghastly still have!

Apparently they're building Nuneaton-style stands behind each goal for next season too. There are even plans to build a new clubhouse as the current one belongs to the cricket club, and even put their seated stands on the other side of the ground.

Other hearsay I heard included that they're trying to get Walshaw back from Defaulty and have asked about getting Holsgrove on loan to improve his form

Using comedy terms like defaulty is only allowed on the hilarious conference north forum. You can't land your Rofl copter here.

I've no doubt you do want Walshaw back,  he is joint top scorer in the league why wouldn't you?

Won't happen though, not this season anyway.  

We made you wait 3 weeks for Boshell until we replaced him, replacing Walshaw will be harder.

That's a brilliant phrase!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 11:31:50 PM »

There was talk of a rift between Reeves and Walshaw, and looking abck, I don't think I have seen either one celebrate a goal the other has scored this season.

Looking at my photos of yesterday (bit of a tease there), there is a clear move by Damien to be the first to offer a hand to James after his penalty.

Cole and Yorke never spoke to each other at Man U, but they did ok!

It was Cole and Sheringham, not Cole and Yorke: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-andy-cole-column-the-real-reason-ive-hated-sheringham-for-15-years-he-refused-to-shake-my-hand-1915658.html

Cole and Yorke got on very well.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

anglo alty

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 04:07:38 PM »

lets not be to critical the goals are going in we are 2nd and winning 22 other teams would rather be in our position
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Reeves / Walshaw