News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 singing yesterday

Author Topic: singing yesterday  (Read 2392 times)

thegazelle

singing yesterday
« on: April 06, 2008, 01:51:59 PM »

The young lady who chauffered the knighton branch to kiddie yesterday was very impressed with the noise created and even said "arnt the kiddie fans boring".

she was however perturbed by the fatist abuse continually directed at myself throughout the game .

i explained i just have to get used to it and that i await enlightened times when fsat people can attend football matches without being subjected to hurtful chants. i have a dream...............................................

Kick Fatism out of football

Seriously well done them singers a repeat at burton should be on the cards

Dougals Dad

Re: singing yesterday
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »

Consider yourself a good advert for your establishment; you must have some very good foor there!

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »

gazelle,

Never mind that, what about the most important issue of the weekend....

Did Brian Flynn smash up his hotel room and throw the TV into your establishment's swimming pool a la Keith Moon after a heavy night on the Guinness....?
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

thegazelle

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 05:29:05 PM »

I am afraid i was unable to lead in the drinking and took to my bed at a very early hour i am unaware of any rockstaresque behaviour from the flynnster but then
again the rooms await the attention of the housekeeping staff lets hope he didnt do a dirty proitest at the harsh penalty decision!!!!
I believe a quiet night had by all which means i will have to lead people astray in weymouth instead should i be fully match fit

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 08:09:55 PM »

gazelle,

Never mind that, what about the most important issue of the weekend....

Did Brian Flynn smash up his hotel room and throw the TV into your establishment's swimming pool a la Keith Moon after a heavy night on the Guinness....?

My behaviour was exemplary & I await The Gazelle's award of 'Guest of The Month!!" ;)

Lew Needham

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »

Singing was quality yesterday although it was a big stand the acoustics were really good. It reminded me of the away games in the unibond games where the stands were that small and low that it always sounded loud. Bring on burton!!

Longman

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 11:14:05 AM »

We created alot of noise yesterday, especially the first 20 minutes!  Lets make sure we support the lads in the same way tomorrow night!  It must give them a huge boost to run out to nearly 200 Alty fans singing loudly.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 singing yesterday