PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fixtures
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Fixtures  (Read 10593 times)

ArmchairAlty

Re: Fixtures
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2013, 02:02:22 PM »

I work with a Stockport fan and he is desolate to say the least, especially about spending his Boxing Day at BPA.

They are cheering themselves up with Vauxhall Motors puns (The score will be Astranomical etc...)

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »

One slightly odd feature is that we have a game arranged for Nov 2nd, which has already been announced as the date we enter the FA Trophy, and no game on Nov 16th which is neither an FA Cup nor Trophy date.
http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/More/~/media/C8143B16848B450C93275B50E9DC9300.ashx
Something wrong somewhere.
Hope this isn't a cock-up on somebody's part; Conference website confirms a full fixture list on Nov 2, but could it be that someone has indeed blundered?
The FA Cup dates are 2nd Qual Sept 28; 3rd Qual Oct 12 (scheduled Bradford PA (a)); 4th Qual Oct 26 (scheduled Boston (a)); Rd 1 Nov 9 (scheduled Gloucester (a), cock-ups permitting); Rd 2 Dec 7 (scheduled Harrogate (a)); Rd 3 Jan 4 (scheduled Leamington (h)).

My guess is that the FA Cup dates are right but the FA Trophy dates have changed since the doc above was published and the 3rd qualifying round will now take place on Nov 16th.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 02:21:05 PM »

I work with a Stockport fan and he is desolate to say the least, especially about spending his Boxing Day at BPA.

They are cheering themselves up with Vauxhall Motors puns (The score will be Astranomical etc...)

Bradfords cabbage patch pitch might well see to it that it gets called off for weather reasons anyway. Well done to the club again for sorting out another early season home 3pm kick off against the big local outfit in the league (as with Chester and Wrexham in recent years) and thus maximising gate income. Pushing 4k I reckon that day.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 03:37:18 PM »

Glad to be starting off at Aggborough.
We'll need to remember the way for 2014-15.

Bath Alty

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 09:41:38 PM »

gutted with those.

6 games within 2 hours of my place and two of them are on the only three Saturdays I can't make (hols and daughters birthday party) and two others on consecutive Saturdays in March.  No game 'til November in range.  Will have to make the longer trip to Moss Lane to get a footy fix earlier in the season than that.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2013, 05:57:48 PM »

Never mind all this nonsense, when does the Cheshire Senior Cup start?

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2013, 06:34:10 PM »

glory hunter
ParkINson's red and white army

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2013, 06:42:07 PM »

glory hunter

Guilty.

I am eagerly anticipating that glamour tie against Northwich Victoria in Flixton.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

York Alty

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2013, 07:02:27 PM »

glory hunter

Guilty.

I am eagerly anticipating that glamour tie against Northwich Victoria in Flixton.

Any opportunity to sing "we all piss in a green and white pot" should be taken!

thegazelle

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2013, 07:45:21 PM »

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »

glory hunter

Guilty.

Any opportunity to sing "we all piss in a green and white pot" should be taken!
:)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2013, 08:13:44 PM »

you coming to the first away game ?

thegazelle

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2013, 12:34:53 AM »

you coming to the first away game ?

all things being equal .... yes     but no jaager bombs for me i will drink men's drinks all day

roytonmike

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2013, 06:29:08 PM »

One slightly odd feature is that we have a game arranged for Nov 2nd, which has already been announced as the date we enter the FA Trophy, and no game on Nov 16th which is neither an FA Cup nor Trophy date.
http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/More/~/media/C8143B16848B450C93275B50E9DC9300.ashx
Something wrong somewhere.
Hope this isn't a cock-up on somebody's part; Conference website confirms a full fixture list on Nov 2, but could it be that someone has indeed blundered?
The FA Cup dates are 2nd Qual Sept 28; 3rd Qual Oct 12 (scheduled Bradford PA (a)); 4th Qual Oct 26 (scheduled Boston (a)); Rd 1 Nov 9 (scheduled Gloucester (a), cock-ups permitting); Rd 2 Dec 7 (scheduled Harrogate (a)); Rd 3 Jan 4 (scheduled Leamington (h)).
My guess is that the FA Cup dates are right but the FA Trophy dates have changed since the doc above was published and the 3rd qualifying round will now take place on Nov 16th.
FA website now gives Trophy 3Q as 16 Nov, Rd 1 as 30 Nov & rest as per original schedule (Rd 2 14 Dec, Rd 3 11 Jan, Rd 4 1 Feb, Semi 15 & 22 Feb, Final 23 March).

anglo alty

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 08:47:54 AM »

First game worcester away i live 5 miles fromm aggborough but on that day will be 200 miles away on holiday gutted enjoy the cottage pie's boys expensive according to some national newspapers but it is  real meat and its delicious
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fixtures