PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlos Logan ??
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Carlos Logan ??  (Read 6901 times)

Dougals Dad

Re: Carlos Logan ??
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »

i wasn't saying you were i just said that there is a group who do as proven by a thread created as joe came on for senior on saturday.

In fairness, those of us who did question the substitution were happy to be proven wrong. We didn't think, on current form, Joe was any more of a threat than Senior.

We didn't dis Joe, we just thought it was not a good substitution. However, as I & others have said: well done Joe for proving us wrong. I hope this is the boost for him to finish the season as he did the last.

I also acknowledge that he turned down bigger clubs in the summer to stay with Alty.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 08:11:10 PM by Jennifers Dad »

Alty365

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 08:12:47 PM »

The trouble is we are actually starting to get a fairly settled starting lineup for the first time this season which makes it harder than ever for Carlos to break into the team. The Vauxhall game is the time to give him his chance and some much needed match practice.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »

The fact that Carlos has not been released seems to indicate that at least one of the Grahams has faith in him & that he is a very good prospect.

Alty365

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 09:01:08 PM »

We are also not in a position to get rid of players without replacing them. At some point, whether we like it or not, injuries and suspensions will mean the depth of our squad being tested to the full. Whether we rate players or not it would be foolish to just bin them and then struggle for replacements later.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlos Logan ??