PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 23/24 Preview on ALTYTV.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 23/24 Preview on ALTYTV.  (Read 4689 times)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: 23/24 Preview on ALTYTV.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2023, 05:51:50 PM »

Yes, it seems to have gone. Glad I managed to catch it.

Was this meant for internal use only? The way it was labelled "v2" was a bit odd too.

The way to see all of next year's version is to go to every game.

Come on Alty.
When I watched it I thought it felt like a day 1 of training vid. The historic intro, the recent successes, some of the more open goals we conceded then goals that had huge phases of possession leading up to the goals. I could almost hear Parky praising the composure passing back to the defence then building forward again, all while holding on to the ball. Oh and CCC's dribble to show we have a magician for the new boys to take note of.

Shame we took it down, If anything there should be a v3 with the manager commentating some of the less confidential points over it.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2023, 06:32:43 PM »

More chance of finding out how many season tickets we've shifted. (last year was a guessometer job too wasn't it?)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2023, 06:57:56 PM »

Was this meant for internal use only? The way it was labelled "v2" was a bit odd too.

Come on Alty.
When I watched it I thought it felt like a day 1 of training vid. The historic intro, the recent successes, some of the more open goals we conceded then goals that had huge phases of possession leading up to the goals. I could almost hear Parky praising the composure passing back to the defence then building forward again, all while holding on to the ball. Oh and CCC's dribble to show we have a magician for the new boys to take note of.

Shame we took it down, If anything there should be a v3 with the manager commentating some of the less confidential points over it.

Yes. All of that.

brisbane_alty

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2023, 12:10:46 AM »

I watched it and thought that it was aimed at potential investors in the club. It did seem a little odd for a publicly available video.

Seth

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2023, 09:05:02 AM »

Come on Alty.

Great theory makes sense especially given the timing of the release
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 23/24 Preview on ALTYTV.