PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weird feeling
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Weird feeling  (Read 4834 times)

Barry Howard was my Hero

Re: Weird feeling
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 03:33:13 PM »

Click on the registration thread and then you send an email to the address listed.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 03:41:31 PM »

Click on the registration thread and then you send an email to the address listed.

doh, found it eventually cheers but the e mail hasnt worked
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:48:50 PM by Timperley The Best »

York Alty

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 03:53:53 PM »

County haven't fully adjusted to BSP standards and income levels, and BSN are, in some case, way way below BSP.

A handful of away fans for many clubs, no hordes of Wrexham turning up.  Biggest game for County next season in terms of away fans will be Halifax - and that affects everything from gate receipts to pies sold  If anybody at County thinks they'll walk the BSN next season...go ahead cos they're wrong in my opinion.

JDN

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 06:15:39 PM »

I still look out for Alty and go and watch them occasionally , Alty are great club but when the County big gets you it's something else!

Every club reckons their fans are the best in the world but I have yet to meet anything that beats County, it's hard to understand unless you are one of them .

yes we all saw how great the County fans are, last week at Kidderminster

Thankfully we will not be playing you next season

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 06:36:19 PM »

I don't understand anyone who can change allegiance from one team to another. It makes absolutely no sense to me. It's akin to abandoning your parents and attempting to become part of the family of some strangers.

A club is for life, not just for whimsy.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »

I don't understand anyone who can change allegiance from one team to another. It makes absolutely no sense to me. It's akin to abandoning your parents and attempting to become part of the family of some strangers.

A club is for life, not just for whimsy.

i think the county fan is more or less saying alty is his second team, we all know city and united fans who have alty as their second team and go to alty whe city or united arent playing

Barry Howard was my Hero

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 07:26:40 PM »

Well firstly the kidderminster thing was one idiot (out of around 1800) who went out on  the pitch to tell one of our players exactly what he thought of them, he did this and the situation was being calmed down by another of our players before a kidderminster player came running in raised his arms to the said idiot and was then thumped by the idiot.

There is no excuse for violence but Kidderminster were a disgrace,   the whole afternoon was about making as much money as possible without any regard for public safety.

As for swapping teams,  I was 4 years old went I went to my first Alty match but there comes a time when you get to a certain age and you have to make a decision ( your own and not your dads) about who have you are going to follow, for me it was my home town team .

Jimmy

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 11:22:42 PM »

Stockport have gone part time, although this apparently means they will only train two hours a week less than they did full time. I think they will win the BSN easily next season. The standard of most clubs in this division is a long way behind BSP level.
Baldrick there is no chance Stockport will win the leauge next  year sorry to see them down there board are a discrace I just don't think things will get better
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weird feeling