PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Preece leaves Northwich
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Preece leaves Northwich  (Read 6702 times)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Preece leaves Northwich
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 06:38:40 PM »

Not really a works team, Welsh Premier League  

Thanks for pointing that out, I had no idea.  ::)
Come on Alty!

david sneddon

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 07:31:32 PM »

With a bit of luck Heathcote will go there

That would be great.Meaning he spent less time floating around the bar like the ghost of managers past.Wouldn't happen anywhere else

If he got the northwich job he wouldn't be hanging around every week waiting for a vacancy of any description to arise at Alty like he did last time.He's not had a go as groundsman yet.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 07:33:30 PM »

Heathcote's working as a scout for Tranmere Rovers you know.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

david sneddon

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 07:50:51 PM »

Not when we play at home he's not, unless he's scouting the same 15 players every week.

62vintage

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 07:53:27 PM »

Not when we play at home he's not, unless he's scouting the same 15 players every week.

Perhaps Tranmere will make a late move for Jack, or more likely one of the bar staff.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »

Andy Preece on leaving @NorthwichVicsFC: "I wanted a contract, but club is not in a position to offer one. I need more stability than that."

You could always ask for cash in hand, and sign on the dole at the same time!

Good work!  :D

I think it's gone over a couple of heads here though.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 12:04:12 AM »

He has just started working for Manchester United, not exactly sure what the role is, but I think that it may be scouting lads up to the age of fifteen.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 08:53:45 AM »

"Bob a Job"?  love to see him in his shorts wearing a Woggle

Jenga

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 12:45:14 PM »

"Bob a Job"?  love to see him in his shorts wearing a Woggle

PERVERT!!!

vic

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »

Think the managment leaving is the least of our problems.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 02:34:16 PM »

On the evidence of the following message on Voice Of The Vics, the problems at the green slime might well run deeper than simply having to find a new manager.

Don't say that Jim "The cheque is in the post" Rushe has been upsetting the taxman again, surely...?  

Re: Management team have resigned 2 hours, 34 minutes ago #88445

I fully understand their refusal to post the information all fans are dying to know. It would take a very brave soul to post on a public forum the true story of what exactly has been going on behind the scenes at the VS and what Wat/Mark previously referred to as occurring around a month ago. There are legal implications too, which would more than deterr anyone to state such things on here, and I suspect that any comment(s) would be swiftly removed by the moderators pending further information and someone in authority/JR himself finally cutting out the cr@p and telling fans as it is.

As has been said, all will come out further down the line and I seriously fear that this is much worse than anything we saw in the Connett era. Whilst I'm genuinely thrilled that the lads have done so well to have kept up the pace with Chester and to have made the last 16 of the FA Trophy, I feel so sorry for them that they haven't even got an incling of what is going on when they're not out playing and fighting for three points/that significant win.

Regardless of whether we come through this with a new management team and somehow finish top of the league or win the play-offs, I very much doubt that we'll gain promotion as a result. In fact, I'd be surprised if NVFC is still in existence in its present form at the end of April.

Before anyone shoots down my comments as a first time poster I must stress that I have been a Vics fan since well before the forced move from TDF and the steady decline on and off the field that has followed under Connett and Rushe. I was mortified to learn of the sheer trouble that we're in and the investigations into the club before Christmas and I hope you will understand that I couldn't post this under my previous user pseudonym.

I fear the hammer is close to striking that nail into the coffin and we'll soon be joining the likes of poor Darlington and Kettering Town.  

That is all I wish to say on the matter for now. I will leave you all to make your own assessments of the above and/or JR or an official of the club to come out with the truth for once.

Good day to you all and God bless Northwich Victoria Football Club for all the memories. This has been coming for a while, but as a long-time supporter it hurts no less knowing sooner than others.  

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 03:25:01 PM »

Rivalry aside, it's not totally unexpected, but it is VERY sad news.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Preece leaves Northwich