PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 United and City - Non Alty.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: United and City - Non Alty.  (Read 4386 times)

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: United and City - Non Alty.
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 07:52:18 AM »

That's true, I am an ardent Alty fan of 41 years standing, but still retain my pre Alty days of interest in MUFC, watch them all the time on TV and occasionally if Alty are not playing and if I can get tickets; go to watch them.

I am after all a football fan, and if I was away anywhere else in the UK with nothing to do and there was a game on, I would probrably go whoever was playing. I hardly miss a game on the TV of United's but my first love is still Alty.

I reap the benefits, and am also an England fan.

It's football at the end of the day.

taxi Phil

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2015, 08:35:47 AM »

I see the irony filter has failed again.

The single word "arsed" is a standard running joke on this forum....I believe the world-renowned humorist Sybil Crowther started the trend.

I may well be watching MY "other" team in the Community Hall before the real action starts (clue : it isn't Spurs).

Jenga

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 12:23:59 PM »

Personally i really dont think there is a problem asking a sensible question on the forum whether be about Alty, United, City or what underwear my wife wears (she usually doesnt wear any).

For those who post and slag the thread off, it was not a surprise, there are always some idiots about. If you dont like to read non alty threads then dont - the clue was in the Subject !!!

For those that perhaps are interested then feel free to response, thank you for expected City line up.

Personally after United and City spending so much money i think it is an interesting question.

Some people on the forum have tried to get it going again, tried to be friendly, tried to be positive. I guess some people simply want to bring it down, continue to slag people off and help in destroying the forum.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 United and City - Non Alty.