- 16 (41%)
Simon Weaver
- 2 (5.1%)
ADT
- 9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: May 21, 2013, 12:26:48 AM

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: KNOBSOCK OF THE SEASON 2012-13  (Read 5044 times)

taxi Phil

KNOBSOCK OF THE SEASON 2012-13
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:26:48 AM »

Quick notes :-

Inaugural winner Dean Saunders,despite having somehow got promoted WAY beyond his capabilities, has managed something a bit special this time. It takes a strange kind of genius to resign as manager of one club to join a "bigger" club.....then watch in horror as the club you quit leapfrogs your new club into a higher division. The man just oozes class.

Jim Rushe has the right to defend his title. He has single-handedly destroyed our old rivals whilst apparently not having a green and white pot to piss in.

Frank Sinclair......do I actually need to say ANYTHING ? His dismissal at Llanelian Road was a highlight of the season for many of us. He kept Bay up in the end....but a horrible, horrible man.......

Simon Weaver.....a man who SERIOUSLY believed his goalkeeper hadn't damn near maimed Reevesey. Shouldn't be allowed out without his guide dog.

ADT.....the most amusing troll since Fleetwood's TonyB won two years ago. If your curiosity about our far superior club leads you to read this....you're safe. There is no actual trophy, so you won't have to leave Mottram Road and your comfort zone.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:28:23 AM by Grumpy Old Git »

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: KNOBSOCK OF THE SEASON 2012-13
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 09:41:16 AM »

Deano has just been sacked by Wolves - wonder who's going to take a chance on him next. Isn't there still a vacancy at Macc?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 10:25:58 AM »

Got to be Sinclair for me, his Twitter rant about Alty fans afterwards was highly embarrassing (especially when he deleted it all later).

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 12:47:59 PM »

Deano has just been sacked by Wolves - wonder who's going to take a chance on him next. Isn't there still a vacancy at Macc?

They are interviewing at the moment.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »

Phil
Jimbo may not have a green and white pot to pi$$ in, but he has a green and white ground at Valley Road, Flixton. I was there over the weekend and if he cannot afford anything else, he has had no problem buying paint........probably owes the Decorator Centre hundreds mind  ::)

Difficult one this year, because as much as I loathe Sinclair, he has performed a minor miracle there over the last few weeks.....could get a bigger gig if he does anything next season  :(

ADT has to be discounted as we do not want to discriminate against those of lesser inteligience........maybe the ref at the Shay a few weeks ago could be added, although I think as a big generalisation, the refs have been ok this season.

That clown from Brackley........the one who will go missing next week when Halifax are in town.......is another late runner
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 01:06:59 PM »

ADT and Sinclair are the clear two frontrunners. Hard to choose really, Sinclair's been more of a knobsock unquestionably, but on the other hand at least he confined it to a short period of time around the games against Colwyn Bay, ADT's been on here to gloat when we got knocked out of the playoffs like his team were still in them.

Iateallthepies

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 01:24:53 PM »

sinclair after having a pop at the wrong fan at the end of the our game with colwyn.
It was the funniest yet saddest thing i ever saw at a football match, a manager losing it like that.
Poor Rodger, did not deserve that.

tonyb

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 01:28:34 PM »

still in your memories   sweet ;D

robins1978

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 03:32:31 PM »

Whatever the name is of the person who passed Brackleys ground for BSN and above level for me. ;D

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 04:11:55 PM »

still in your memories   sweet ;D

still stalking alty's forum    sad  ;D

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 04:32:02 PM »

ADT wins in for me - Always there with the gibbing - Complete and utter tosser who should be sectioned

I was going to vote for Sinclair but he can still make the difference on a football field (In a footballing way)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 06:05:35 PM »

I'm going to vote for a Brackley collective.

taxi Phil

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 08:07:08 PM »

I'm going to vote for a Brackley collective.
I did consider adding a team award this year.......

Beaver

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 08:15:59 PM »

I went for Saunders. Propelling a club who get parachute payments to their 2nd successive relegation will have upset thousands more than the other clowns.

Ironically propelling them down the football league has propelled him into the top flight of knobsockery. No doubt he'll join the elite next season with more antis.

York Alty

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 08:31:16 PM »

Saunders, Sinclair or ADT are the main contenders for me. 

Saunders cack management hasn't affected Alty this season so I'll discount him. 

ADT?  Clearly a fool, an idiot who is possibly beyond help. A desperate case but his impact is felt little beyond this forum and maybe his own stiff sock.

Sinclair.  A different class of T**t.  An ex-pro who should know better.  A man whose negative impact has reverberated around our club for too long.  On top of his everyday T**ttery, he used Twitter to proclaim Alty fans as the worst he's ever had to deal with. Frank, for that reason I have voted for you. What a T**t.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 KNOBSOCK OF THE SEASON 2012-13