PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 PSF Wish list
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: PSF Wish list  (Read 9253 times)

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: PSF Wish list
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 07:12:33 PM »

I know it's a bit pathetic but I'd rather we didn't play friendlies against dickhead clubs like Accrington.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

JDN

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 07:29:20 PM »

I know it's a bit pathetic but I'd rather we didn't play friendlies against dickhead clubs like Accrington.
I know what your saying. But it should be a decent work out, sh*t league 2 and BSP and decent Evostick clubs are what we need

Of course always room for Shildon and Trafford as well and maybe a city or united (or Burnley)  for the cash

bighairedmike

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 07:39:28 PM »

Accrington, along with Macc and V*cs should never be allowed to be played in a friendly. Theyre not rivals but they're a sh*te club, a horrible bunch of inbred fans and were the major part of our 18 point deduction. Horrible, horrible "friendly".

JDN

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 07:52:35 PM »

Hmmm, let's cut off our nose to spite our face hey

It's about OUR prep for NEXT season. Not settling old scores

bighairedmike

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »

Hmmm, let's cut off our nose to spite our face hey

It's about OUR prep for NEXT season. Not settling old scores

I'd rather play bury who are a bigger side, just as much a work out and a team with less "history" with us than that horrible bunch of cheats. I can think of many I'd rather play that would gather more of a crowd yet provide just as much a work out.

JDN

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 08:04:30 PM »

It's not as easy as that though is it

Sometimes you just have to take the right kind off opposition you can get

We can't cherry pick. Accrington have agreed to send a team Bury have not (as yet)

Hamilton

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 08:05:49 PM »

If memory serves Burnley brought a good crowd over the last 2 seasons.

RocketDan

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »

I'd actually quite like to see us play a Huddersfield XI of some sort. As I said after we signed Jordan Sinnott on loan, it would be nice to form a connection with one of Lee's former clubs for future loans. Plus they'd probably bring 500 fans which would generate a bit of revenue.

York Alty

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 08:14:52 PM »

If memory serves Burnley brought a good crowd over the last 2 seasons.

Them well ahead of piss pot accrington.

bighairedmike

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »

We can't cherry pick. Accrington have agreed to send a team Bury have not (as yet)

Have they been asked? H

Jimmy

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 08:21:50 PM »

I'd actually quite like to see us play a Huddersfield XI of some sort. As I said after we signed Jordan Sinnott on loan, it would be nice to form a connection with one of Lee's former clubs for future loans. Plus they'd probably bring 500 fans which would generate a bit of revenue.
they would bring nothing like that amount

JDN

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 08:39:06 PM »

Have they been asked? H
Warren maybe you should contact the club and offer your assistance organising the pre season scheduling

You seem to have little faith in either the club or management doing it

Now is not a time to criticise. Back the manager and board

bighairedmike

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »

Have they been asked? H
Warren maybe you should contact the club and offer your assistance organising the pre season scheduling

You seem to have little faith in either the club or management doing it

Now is not a time to criticise. Back the manager and board

I was asking you seeing as though you seem to be the authority on here as to what the club is and isn't doing. I have every faith in the club, but you seem to suggest that Bury have been asked and haven't agreed whereas Accrington have jumped at the chance to play us in a PSF. Dont try and make me look like a C**t for asking a simple question as to whether they have been asked or not when you quite clearly know more than anybody else on here about the internal workings of the club (or so you make it sound). And as for supporting the management, it was lovely to see you do it in the last 8 games or so when you had done f**k all but moan for the rest of the season. Just get down of your soapbox Jamie, and stop being a prick.

RocketDan

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 09:02:18 PM »

They played a PSF at Guiseley last season - Attendance  1186 - nearly double their average attendance.

Jimmy

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2013, 09:04:50 PM »

They played a PSF at Guiseley last season - Attendance  1186 - nearly double their average attendance.
its a lot nearer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 PSF Wish list